Space Closing 2016

Also I think kent Kid is joshing re selling a ticket for €750. I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Have emailed Space as my order (on their website) is still showing as "backordered", and i've had no email confirmation to my inbox or junk mail... :(

Got my ticket although no email. Someone on the facebook post bought last week but still has no email.

You also get access to Stivi's secret locations in Space where you wont be overcrowded, and a poster of the closing that was not hung on the side of a wall in the West End, all this for just €1,199

If you add another €51 euro taking the total to €1250 I'm sure we can get Stivi to sign the poster too.

If you add another €51 euro taking the total to €1250 I'm sure we can get Stivi to sign the poster too.
For an additional €140 we also can release to you, the future plans for Space. All for a combined low cost of €1390. Re entry is strictly prohibited, youre really asking for a lot.

Got my ticket although no email. Someone on the facebook post bought last week but still has no email.
I got my ticket from the space website and thought it would get emailed out, didn't have anything after a couple of days so logged back in to Space account and hadn't spotted it was there just to print off

looking at my only ticket it says people 2 so will i only get 2 drinks or 4 as one ticket equals 2 drinks- can someone from spotlight confirm please?

Back