Space Closing 2016

You know there's a secret entrance from the waterpark into space..staff use it all the time to bring food back and forth...

Reactions: ric
looking at my only ticket it says people 2 so will i only get 2 drinks or 4 as one ticket equals 2 drinks- can someone from spotlight confirm please?

2 drinks per person.

as far as I'm informed more tickets next week. but it's ibiza so I'd still quickly check thu/fri

By early bird/first release it doesnt have anything to do with the time of entry, who knows what different tickets they will issue or if all will have this 9pm entry time

Wow, I dropped off off the forum for a few days and wham! Missed this completely. I don't think anyone answered this question definitively yet, so I'm re-asking it here. Has anyone in the know been able to confirm whether *all* presale tickets will require entry by 9pm, or is there a possibility that other tickets will be released later that have a different (later) last entry?

I would not be surprised if this turned out to be the case, as it's is a pretty common ticketing strategy. Has anyone received info that would rule this out? (@stivi?)

Would be key info, especially given big stretch of time between 9pm and last dance.

They are obviously enjoying all the hype and frenzy aren't they. Just madness though really and painstaking ha ha

They are obviously enjoying all the hype and frenzy aren't they. Just madness though really and painstaking ha ha

Try getting Tomorrowland tickets, then you'll understand hype and frenzy! I've been lucky enough to have been 3 times now, but they have 180,000 over 3 days selling out in less than a minute...

Try getting Tomorrowland tickets, then you'll understand hype and frenzy! I've been lucky enough to have been 3 times now, but they have 180,000 over 3 days selling out in less than a minute...
Bloody hell! Thats total madness! haha

I have a feeling that they didn't put that many out in the first and second release and it is probably about creating hype. I can't imagine thousands of people being online or checking their phone for notifications at the exact same time waiting for tickets to go on sale, unless in a situation where they said the exact time they would release maybe, but right now people are having to more or less guess. I'm sure there will be lots more tickets to come :)

I have a feeling that they didn't put that many out in the first and second release and it is probably about creating hype. I can't imagine thousands of people being online or checking their phone for notifications at the exact same time waiting for tickets to go on sale, unless in a situation where they said the exact time they would release maybe, but right now people are having to more or less guess. I'm sure there will be lots more tickets to come :)
I do hope so or i'm changing my flight for another holiday destination as what is the point :-(

I do hope so or i'm changing my flight for another holiday destination as what is the point :-(

Nah don't change your flight, I wouldn't have changed mine if I hadn't got a ticket because there are other things to go to, and you never know what will happen in the morning when the light weights have left! . Plus it's still Ibiza!

Back