Space Closing 2016

Probably just gonna kerp selling in 200's and announce a couple of dj's everytime, roll on 37th release......;)

When they sold that first allotment on thursday apparently it was just 200 tickets according to Syrossian on his twitter.
Would of been nice if they announced a couple of dj's that got the juices flowing though
Judging by this thread, do you think the hype would be any less if they NEVER announced the lineup? You just had to show up and boom you saw the set list inside? Dont think they need to advertise this one at all to sell out tix haha

Also now that im awake and im not waking up at 5am USA time to get my tickets, big ups to Stivi! I hope we can all gather inside Space or before hand and say hi. Think Stivi and Neo are the only members here ive met in real life

Judging by this thread, do you think the hype would be any less if they NEVER announced the lineup? You just had to show up and boom you saw the set list inside? Dont think they need to advertise this one at all to sell out tix haha

Im not bothered about them revealing the lineup but seeing as how they are they could be a bit more juicy than Syrossian and Schneider (forgive spelling)

Also now that im awake and im not waking up at 5am USA time to get my tickets, big ups to Stivi! I hope we can all gather inside Space or before hand and say hi. Think Stivi and Neo are the only members here ive met in real life

I would defo be up for a big meet up before we all enter but i think it will be difficult with everyone having their own plans of attack.
Someone just defo start a post nearer the time about it and see what happens

Well there's Carl Cox and Tale of Us too :)

Seriously though im not even arsed about the lineup or at least not till the day.
Will defo be trying to get one of the lineup leaflets when in the club but the one i got at last years was just wrecked when i got out of there lol

Hello Guys

New here in search off the Space closing tickets ;)
Does anyone know if the tickets will be online again today ? Wathing all weekend. Just got out off work and second sold out again.... Grrrrrr....

Big Thank you from Amsterdam

I've not met anyone on here in real life. Would be cool if it could happen though!

I was happy about Anja Schneider been announced - top quality draw for me that one

Prob a bit early but does anybody know if it will be broadcast on be at TV or the like?

Hello Guys

New here in search off the Space closing tickets ;)
Does anyone know if the tickets will be online again today ? Wathing all weekend. Just got out off work and second sold out again.... Grrrrrr....

Big Thank you from Amsterdam

No word yet on the next release. I wouldnt expect it to be this week, but you never know.

Prob a bit early but does anybody know if it will be broadcast on be at TV or the like?
I'd be surprised if it wasnt. Have they been at Space recently? If they have, id venture to guess they will. Im almost positive they were there in 2015

No word yet on the next release. I wouldnt expect it to be this week, but you never know.

Thank You.

First was Thursday right ? So now monday. Maybe Thursday again but like you said... Never know... Can easy tonight, tomorrow or next week...

Really need a few tickets......:)

I've not met anyone on here in real life. Would be cool if it could happen though!

I was happy about Anja Schneider been announced - top quality draw for me that one

Yeh i like her, shes on at space the sunday before with Syrossian i think as well, i was planning on sundays at space closing but i might give it a miss and go circo on monday instead, will play it by ear when there

Space have confirmed on their facebook page that "3rd limited release of tickets coming soon"

Reactions: PP
Back