Space Closing 2016

Space have confirmed on their facebook page that "3rd limited release of tickets coming soon"

Yeah i saw that... But what is soon... Tomorrow ? I work again tomorrow so have to aarrange something then.....
View attachment 2637 Mine says theres 2 tickets available on spotlight calendar

Yeah i have that also. But if you click on it there is no availability :(
Clicked it a few times already hahahaha ;)

Some of the shops, typically ticket selling shops sell the posters that they stick all of the place for 1e, but they are the posters that werent hung up with tape all over them and crinkled.

Some of the shops, typically ticket selling shops sell the posters that they stick all of the place for 1e, but they are the posters that werent hung up with tape all over them and crinkled.
I like this idea a lot! Definitely going to get in on this one!

You can get posters at around 8-9am in pdb the poster guys are putting them up around that time. I've got circo loco ones from over the years. If you ask nicely they let you have one in my experience.

You can get posters at around 8-9am in pdb the poster guys are putting them up around that time. I've got circo loco ones from over the years. If you ask nicely they let you have one in my experience.
Unfortunatly I plan on still being inside a club at these hours so maybe on my journey home ill give it ago. Not sure they will be best please with the state of me tho

Space confirmes on Facebook that the 3rd release will be on some point during the next days......:)
Oh wow, nice...the first release was was at 430ish Spanish time i believe, and todays release was at 11am...so it seems like you have some more refreshing to do

Oh wow, nice...the first release was was at 430ish Spanish time i believe, and todays release was at 11am...so it seems like you have some more refreshing to do

Hahaha yeah but i will be there ;)

Next couple of days..... so that will be a week off no sleep for me....

Saturday Loveland Festival is here again <3 Sven Väth playing 3 hours. Sunday i will sleep again ;)

Have emailed Space as my order (on their website) is still showing as "backordered", and i've had no email confirmation to my inbox or junk mail... :(

Have emailed Space as my order (on their website) is still showing as "backordered", and i've had no email confirmation to my inbox or junk mail... :(

Seen someone on facebook say they had got their ticket on the thursday release and that his was still showing as backordered so try not to worry.
My friends was 'backordered' then changed to 'open' whatever that means but still no 'processed'

Back