Space Closing 2016

Thank you so much Stivi!!!
Flights and hotel were booked since last autumn. Now it's finally time to relax and enjoy!

Will be interesting to see if the price of the tickets go up next round. Need to keep an eye out for a mate who wants one.... Dare I say it.... When will the next release be?

Thank you Stivi for all information so far.
Forgive me if this is not an appropriate question to ask. Do you know how many tickets spotlight had to sell for space closing fiesta this morning? Out of interest!

Heads up to anyone still to buy a ticket, pay through paypal, mine worked out at 171 for two tickets whilst my friends was 175 for two, save your pennies!

yep, thanks Stivi.

Tickets sorted for majority of my mates including becki
Hopefully those who missed out can get them next time round.

I ended up getting some from Space and some from spotlight, hope that wont be a problem as my name is down for both (as in they might think I'm a tout!)

Shit didn't get my 3 tickets, have just called my best friend in Ibiza. He will try. Will there be a second release and at what procent? ???

When they sold that first allotment on thursday apparently it was just 200 tickets according to Syrossian on his twitter.
Would of been nice if they announced a couple of dj's that got the juices flowing though

Back