Space Closing 2016

Is it not entertaining you enough yet PP? ;)
Are you after a ticket yourself?

Somebody came up with a Google Chrome extension which has seemingly spoiled all my fun.

As you may have guessed I have no interest in a ticket. :):):):)

I havent got a clue about google chrome, i dont even use a computer/laptop...
I thought as much about you not needing a ticket lol
I must say today is extremely boring compared to friday but it is a monday after all

I must say today is extremely boring compared to friday but it is a monday after all

Thats because we all got our tickets off the secret forum as we have been members for years...panic over :)

It's only b'cos I would be the same as you guys if I was in your boat that I find it amusing :)

Someone robbed from your cart..is anywhere safe in ibiza from thieving bastards these days..

Apperently not.
I'll be sure to read through that pick pocketing thread before my flight, just to be safe, though i don't think it covers online shopping carts yet... ;)

right guys, another update so everyone can relax.

tickets aren't going on sale today in the end. but I very much recommend everyone to be on the ball tomorrow morning. not first thing when you get up, but definitely some time in the morning. I'm sorry, but I can't be more specific regarding the time. and this time it's not a 'I've heard this and that', but rather a confirmed information. we'll have a first batch of tickets going on sale on our own site and of course there will be tickets going on the space website.

I'll let you guys know in case there's any updates to the above, but if not, things will finally kick off tomorrow. and yeah, even though this bit isn't a confirmed information but rather a personal guess, I think the whole thing will run with various different releases of tickets. so in case you can't get one tomorrow don't lose your sh*t.

tickets aren't going on sale today in the end. but I very much recommend everyone to be on the ball tomorrow morning. not first thing when you get up, but definitely some time in the morning. I'm sorry, but I can't be more specific regarding the time. and this time it's not a 'I've heard this and that', but rather a confirmed information. we'll have a first batch of tickets going on sale on our own site and of course there will be tickets going on the space website.

I'll let you guys know in case there's any updates to the above, but if not, things will finally kick off tomorrow. and yeah, even though this bit isn't a confirmed information but rather a personal guess, I think the whole thing will run with various different releases of tickets. so in case you can't get one tomorrow don't lose your sh*t.

Holy Shit! Lets hope Spotlight is prepared for the traffic then!

I take it we can assume that there won't be any pass-outs allowed?? I wonder if there will be a reasonable chance of buying a ticket on the door in the morning/getting in again if some of us have to leave for a few hours???

Considering that we have to be in at 9pm at the latest and Space not finishing until midday at the earliest, that's a long time to be in there (with a massive cost)...

cheers Stivi, very good to know, will be mashing the F5 from 8am tomorrow! not sure if you've been told yet, but will there any difference between the tickets bought on Spotlight and the ones on the Space website (price, conditions etc)? Would always prefer to get it from you guys for obvious reasons, but also like the free drinks tagged on theirs.

Wicked good to know! Will the 2 free drinks be on the spotlight tickets or only on space website? would much prefer to buy on here if that is the case?

Back