Space Closing 2016

I'm off that weekend and slowly but surely plucking up the courage to suggest a trip to Space closing to the missus, but all this uncertainty is a bit off putting. Can I handle 15+hours in a club?

Doooooo it!
Btw where abouts in leafy cheshire you from?

One last question Stivi, you've been a gem thus far.

Will the spotlight tickets be refundable?

Ok cool.

Spoke to the Mrs and we have a plan of attack!

Going to get a taxi to bossa (hotel is on figuretas) and use something like drop and enjoy to dump our bags. We're due to land at 8 and only have hand luggage so hopefully we should be able to get there before 9

Ok cool.

Spoke to the Mrs and we have a plan of attack!

Going to get a taxi to bossa (hotel is on figuretas) and use something like drop and enjoy to dump our bags. We're due to land at 8 and only have hand luggage so hopefully we should be able to get there before 9

Nice one Lee and hope all goes well :)

If you're going, we should arrange a meet up inside!

Im defo going and yeh sound, going in as a group of 7 (all getting tickets) but 5 of the group leave for the hotel about 7-8am as they fly at 11am this leaving just me and the missus and ive already told her that if she starts to flag and needs to leave that i wont be doing so until i cant last ;)

Im defo going and yeh sound, going in as a group of 7 (all getting tickets) but 5 of the group leave for the hotel about 7-8am as they fly at 11am this leaving just me and the missus and ive already told her that if she starts to flag and needs to leave that i wont be doing so until i cant last ;)
Just me and the lady going, I've had the same conversation though ;)

This doesnt really apply to me as im going in at 6-7pm, but if theres room in Space at 5-6am will they still slowly let people in, as people leave? I would assume theres going to be an influx of people from Solomun +1 who leave pacha at 6-7am and try to get in on the madness at Space for a few hours or 10. f***, Solomun himself is gonna end up on the Terrace drinking straight out of a bottle of Jack Daniels around 8am himself. Id bet on that haha :D

This doesnt really apply to me as im going in at 6-7pm, but if theres room in Space at 5-6am will they still slowly let people in, as people leave? I would assume theres going to be an influx of people from Solomun +1 who leave pacha at 6-7am and try to get in on the madness at Space for a few hours or 10. f***, Solomun himself is gonna end up on the Terrace drinking straight out of a bottle of Jack Daniels around 8am himself. Id bet on that haha :D

another question that totally depends on the fact whether the venue is at capacity at 8am when s+1 ends. I honestly wouldn't wanna take a guess.

I read somewhere that the closing I went to there was 15,000 odd people through the doors over the whole event!

We all seem to have the same issues with the birds.

Lol, she defo doesnt have as much stamina or the passion as me but she has a good go, sometimes getting a bit pissed has cost me a few nights in my life, wont be happening this time

Sorry but I haven't got the stamina to go back and check.. I need to save all my energy for space closing lol are the tickets on spotlight going to go on sale at exactly the same time as Space website?

Sorry but I haven't got the stamina to go back and check.. I need to save all my energy for space closing lol are the tickets on spotlight going to go on sale at exactly the same time as Space website?

Hasnt been confirmed

Back