Space Closing 2016

Here we go!!! Another 8/9hrs of sitting in front of this screen, wasting the entire day...

The page monitor add on for Google Chrome as someone suggested works very well :)

I added a sound alert with my speakers on... can't miss it :)

10 mins until noon in Ibiza...

Could this be it??????? I'm starting to lose the will to live!!! :spank::eek:

Google chrome is that good with its extensions these days you dont have to do anything. Page monitor & auto refresh set....away you go.

I posted the old very mature and original msg to a whatsapp group in "TICKETS NOW ON SALE" didnt go down as well as i hoped

Ilove how even though Space and probably the Ibiza club scene in general are unpredictable, unreliable and disorganised, yet we are still labouring under the assumption that tickets will go on sale bang on o'clock :lol::lol::lol:

Ilove how even though Space and probably the Ibiza club scene in general are unpredictable, unreliable and disorganised, yet we are still labouring under the assumption that tickets will go on sale bang on o'clock :lol::lol::lol:
I was just about to post something very similar. I suspect it will be when they can be arsed to press the button :D

I can assure you that comment merely scratches the surface ....

Back