Space Closing 2016

well I never confirmed it would be today for sure. it still might be, but we simply don't know
What time would you say the cut off would be for today? and would they release over the weekend or would we be looking into next week if not today? or simply anyones guess?

ok so here goes...hold your horses guys. the information I had (from space directly) was that tickets go on sale tomorrow friday. now I've just spoken to them about what happened and they literally quickly tested things today. as far as I know they won't be going on sale again until tomorrow (not sure what time).

spotlight will get an allotment of tickets, but I'm not sure we are getting it tomorrow, our launch of sales might be later.

This says otherwise Stivi ;)

Ticket panic aside I'm truly hoping for a special once in a lifetime event from space one last time. If it top's this years opening fiesta we are in for a real treat

Stivi send him to the back of the queue for tickets for being so rebellious!

I was merely busting his balls, hence the wink
I appreciate any info he gives as its more often than not the only info.
This was in no way having a snipe in any shape or form

This says otherwise Stivi ;)

it doesn't. the only thing it says is that this was the information I had from space. I never confirmed back and said 'guys, tomorrow 5pm' or anything like that.

I'm very much aware everyone is waiting for them to go on sale, but yeah, don't put the blame on me for stuff I effectively haven't said/confirmed.

I have just now spoken to space again and I think (see, I said think, absolutely zero confirmation ok?) it'll be monday now.

it doesn't. the only thing it says is that this was the information I had from space. I never confirmed back and said 'guys, tomorrow 5pm' or anything like that.

I'm very much aware everyone is waiting for them to go on sale, but yeah, don't put the blame on me for stuff I effectively haven't said/confirmed.

I have just now spoken to space again and I think (see, I said think, absolutely zero confirmation ok?) it'll be monday now.
Sorry for all the questions to you on this one but your the only point of call for anyone! In your opinion and won't hold you to it, do you think it will sell out within minutes/hours?

Apologies if i came across an impatient dick coz i am not, it was meant as a bit of jovial banter with no intent or accusations towards you.
Am i forgiven? :)

Back