Space Closing 2016

Ha i don't believe they were mock at all. I just think they released a very small amount to test the system. Lucky man! not jealous at all...honest

Ha i don't believe they were mock at all. I just think they released a very small amount to test the system. Lucky man! not jealous at all...honest

Lol, i was just taking the piss as Hally clearly was with his post, ive currently been the colour green for 23hrs now

The only time checking Facebook every 3 minutes has actually been useful!! I'm sure it won't be hard to get them on release but nice to have it and get the chance to be smug!!

About to leave the office and s0ds law I just know they'll come online as soon as I step away from my computer.

@Ferdi - the fate of the holiday rests in your hands! :lol:

What gave you the incling that something might be hapoening on the ticket front? Im more a twitter head than facebook but for announcements etc facebook seems the right place for such things

What gave you the incling that something might be hapoening on the ticket front? Im more a twitter head than facebook but for announcements etc facebook seems the right place for such things
Stumbled on it, I was just scrolling down and saw a link for Closing tickets and wet myself. Then bought a ticket.

Its just checking facebook randomly and seeing it pop up in your news feed at the right time i suppose! id have jumped at the chance as well ha

TICKET VALID FROM 4:30PM UNTILL 9PM.

TWO DRINKS INCLUDED*.

*DRINK TICKETS WILL BE GIVE YOU AT THE DOOR WITH THIS TICKET.

Admission is valid exclusively for the person whose name is on it. This ticket is personal and not transferable. In the case of acquisition of a group entry for two or more people, it is mandatory to access all of them both together and accompanied by the purchaser of the ticket. You authorize SPACE to ask for a valid ID document (Passport, driving license, ID) in the access area. In case of not showing the document, could lead to refusing the admission to the event. The ticket includes two free drinks. SPACE can decide unilaterally its nullity, validity or unenforceability without any right of compensation to the purchaser of the ticket except the refund of the amount of such entry. SPACE reserves the right to change the artist line up without prior notice. SPACE.suggests early arrival to avoid queues and delays. SPACE hold the right to refuse admission. No entry for under 18.

Stumbled on it, I was just scrolling down and saw a link for Closing tickets and wet myself. Then bought a ticket.

Ah got ya, so you was just browsing the feed like normal. I never do this, i just search things on there

Where it says you have to print the ticket on purchase, do they email a ticket as well? I don't have access to a printer at the moment.

Cant wait to see the state off this thread at 5:15 pm from us all when no more tickets go on sale! I will be funing but laughing, looking forward to it ;)

Being in america i woke up at 10am, 11am, noon, and 1pm on the hour to check the website for tickets if that makes you guys who are already awake feel any better!

Back