Space Closing 2016

Everything is getting a bit stressful on here regarding Space tickets. I'm pretty sure it's not going to be as tough as some think. I may be off the mark but I see them being online for at least a day or two before they sell out... I may be wrong, but we will see.

Anyway lets slightly change the topic of conversation - what time is everyone thinking this will realistically finish? If its usually around midday, I dread to think how long this could go on for. A proper marathon :lol:

Well, i'm gonna chain myself to one of the railings in the terrace, so i'll be leaving last!!!! :lol:

If it went on till past midday then the in before 9pm tickets should have a pass out, obviously they wont but i wish they did, if i have to leavein the 'am' i will go to hotel and sit there checking social media regretting leaving then going back, can see it now

If it went on till past midday then the in before 9pm tickets should have a pass out, obviously they wont but i wish they did, if i have to leavein the 'am' i will go to hotel and sit there checking social media regretting leaving then going back, can see it now

I'm in agreement Bucko.... 9PM until midday and beyond is going to be some session. I hate to think of the state of my boat leaving that place.

Cocoon on Monday/Tuesday after too. That flight home Tuesday night is going to me the most uncomfortable two hours of my life.

I'm kind of glad that last entry is 9pm because only the most motivated people will stay until the end. Im sure the people who need to take 5 million selfies won't be about beyond 5am lol

I think I might skip Cocoon and try and get to the afters on Tue and then hopefully hit up pacha for Koze...

It will be nights like this where i wish i could get out my nut off such things and didnt just spend the night pissing my money in a urinal all night :)

I'm kind of glad that last entry is 9pm because only the most motivated people will stay until the end. Im sure the people who need to take 5 million selfies won't be about beyond 5am lol

I didn't think it was last entry 9pm, merely then tickets were the early bird ones? Or am i missing something?

I think I might skip Cocoon and try and get to the afters on Tue and then hopefully hit up pacha for Koze...

Cocoon is my plan also but will see what happens, if the afters happens and is available would defo be up for that

I didn't think it was last entry 9pm, merely then tickets were the early bird ones? Or am i missing something?

I thought that would be the case with all tickets that last entry is 9pm? Perhaps I'm wrong!

By early bird/first release it doesnt have anything to do with the time of entry, who knows what different tickets they will issue or if all will have this 9pm entry time

I suspect all tickets will be 9pm entry. I don't think that the only way to get in will be with a ticket. There will be lots of pay on the door entries. They may sell say 4000 tickets, but capacity with the car park is somewhere around 10,000?

Back