Space Closing 2016

I was confused with that print out thing as none of the other ticket licks requested this like they had in BOLD

Hopefully its a lucky omen i couldnt work today as ladders werent long enough, hence my activeness on here

Now on a "refreshing" lunch until 1pm... :lol::lol:

HURRY UP FFS!!!!! I actually want to leave my desk and get food at some point today!!

Looks like i'll be missing out... I'm not gonna be able to get online between 1pm - 3pm... :(:(:(:(

Looks like i'll be missing out... I'm not gonna be able to get online between 1pm - 3pm... :(:(:(

I'll try and grab you one if they come on during those times but I'm going to be pretty busy between 1-2.

I honestly think they'll come on same time as they did yesterday when they did the "test"

What time was the test??

I'll hopefully be able to sneak about 6 or 7 toilet breaks in during the next 2hrs, but i won't be able to sit hitting refresh, like i've been doing since 8:00am....

Reactions: PP
Yeah the 'test' must have been somewhere between about 5 and 6pm yesterday.

Im guessing with this being the lasy year of Space they'll be wanting to empty the place of stock.

Could be why they are adding "2 free" drinks and upping the price a bit so they get rid.

Im guessing with this being the lasy year of Space they'll be wanting to empty the place of stock.

Could be why they are adding "2 free" drinks and upping the price a bit so they get rid.

Will it be all the stuff they haven't managed to sell? Two free Campari and sodas :lol:

Back