Space Closing 2016

That would be amazing... The thought of some teenie-bopper from Durham that thinks Jamie Jones is underground and all her mates getting tickets, whilst so many of us who have been going to the closing for years may miss out, this makes me rage beyond belief. Apologies for sounding like a grumpy old git.
(This is no offense to young'uns, Jamie jones fans or people from Durham, I'm just trying to paint a picture)

yeah, I knew it was unfair, I just wish there was a way to differentiate between people just going to say they have been and people who actually love the music and island... I didn't mean to cause you offence
Alright ill agree to that! the people who just want to go to put a picture on Instagram can stay at home!!

The ppl who just wanna say they've been there wont stick around long. They might actually do us a favour if they empty the place out a bit early doors

these are moments when I'm sometimes thinking we should make the forums private so only registered people could read any of what we put here ;)

Any idea on times yet Stivi for ticket sale or you know as much as us on this front? Got to nip away from my desk for an hour and knowing my luck they'll go on sale then!

these are moments when I'm sometimes thinking we should make the forums private so only registered people could read any of what we put here ;)

I think you should have to sign up before being able to read as well

I've now resorted to practice runs on the Space website, to see how quick i can get through checkout...

Payment section isn't letting me see what card i have registered though, and i can't see any option to check or change it...

Panic!!! :spank:

Currently sat in a dentist waiting room refreshing on the mobile phone. Ithe would be my luck they go on sale shortly while I'm stuck in here. Booked this appointment 6 month ago too..

okay so just switched on this morning, in Funchal for a fortnight, so looking at the space website it says print your tickets when you purchase them. Only issue ive got is that ive no access to a printer and using my iPhone 5s..will they also send via email or if purchased via Spotlight will this be the same... a bit of the mark here with a techy question

okay so just switched on this morning, in Funchal for a fortnight, so looking at the space website it says print your tickets when you purchase them. Only issue ive got is that ive no access to a printer and using my iPhone 5s..will they also send via email or if purchased via Spotlight will this be the same... a bit of the mark here with a techy question
I thought the same thing... but figured it just mean to print them at home. :eek:

I'm really hoping that they go on sale in the next hour, because i've about 2hrs in the afternoon when i won't be able to get online at all!!! :spank::eek::(

Back