Space Closing 2016

They've got the DJ awards on Oct 3rd. So I guess this means they'll have to call it quits some time on Monday afternoon just to clear up.

Also re: tickets for events in the UK. The UK market is controlled by ticket touts. In Ibiza the venues actually enforce that the name on the ticket matches the ID of the person entering. It'll be fine.

Do you reckon you need to get them as aoon as released or do you think there will be tickets available in sept? When i get paid pff! All so stressful!

They've got the DJ awards on Oct 3rd. So I guess this means they'll have to call it quits some time on Monday afternoon just to clear up.

Also re: tickets for events in the UK. The UK market is controlled by ticket touts. In Ibiza the venues actually enforce that the name on the ticket matches the ID of the person entering. It'll be fine.

So its just the name of the people we need, not any ID or passport number?

We will get them, im certain. Yesterday was all just a bit sudden and we all panicked lol.
I wish Stivi could takes names on a list off here for who to give a ticket to when spotlight get them, obviously i know theres no chance of that lol

That would be amazing... The thought of some teenie-bopper from Durham that thinks Jamie Jones is underground and all her mates getting tickets, whilst so many of us who have been going to the closing for years may miss out, this makes me rage beyond belief. Apologies for sounding like a grumpy old git.
(This is no offense to young'uns, Jamie jones fans or people from Durham, I'm just trying to paint a picture)
Sorry i think this comment is very unfair, just because we are younger than you and have been unable to go to space for as long as you doesn't mean we have any less of a place to be at the last ever closing. I'm a DJ whose 21 and my love for music is of the highest level and i have only been to space one, the closing last year, due to my age and funds, so if some older folk miss out on this thats good as the younger generation deserve to see and experience space, PS i don't like Jamie Jones and I'm not from Durham just a 21 year old music lover
yeah, I knew it was unfair, I just wish there was a way to differentiate between people just going to say they have been and people who actually love the music and island... I didn't mean to cause you offence

So its just the name of the people we need, not any ID or passport number?

Ive never had to provide this info previously. Not sure why anyone outside an airline or border agency would need it. It's pretty useless to them.

I thought it was just ticket buyer who has to show up with the card used and id etc...or is that just with spotlight tickets?

DJ awards at Pacha as per.

The thought of some teenie-bopper from Durham that thinks Jamie Jones is underground and all her mates getting tickets, whilst so many of us who have been going to the closing for years may miss out, this makes me rage beyond belief.

This kind of attitude makes me cringe sorry. Maybe you could enquire about jumping the que too?

I received an email from Space this morning, I emailed them last night in Spanish, they have responded with: The tickets are already on sale on our website.

I guess theyre just being elusive as technically they did go on sale yesterday but theyre just not going to elaborate

I'm sitting here refreshing the page like a champion, but there's nothing yet!!!!

Same - although have to be 2 places at once already come 11am so i'm going to have to risk them not onsale then!

Back