Space Closing 2016

I'm hoping their going on sale about the same time tomorrow, am in a meeting till noon :/ might have to position my phone on my knee

Sorry it may have been put on here before but do people know

a) how many tickets you can get in one booking

b) do you need any id details when booking either for yourself or for the other people.

Ps:I have already registered

Im hoping they release an alternative ticket where it might be €99 with a later than 9pm entry but have no free drinks.
Im hoping to last till midday on the monday but i dont dabble with the substances so on the drink for a 15hr space session just seems impossible with my budget and it being at the end of a 2 week holiday! Ffs Space can you not just stay open.....

We will get them, im certain. Yesterday was all just a bit sudden and we all panicked lol.
I wish Stivi could takes names on a list off here for who to give a ticket to when spotlight get them, obviously i know theres no chance of that lol

I've struggled to get tickets to nights out in the UK with a few thousand capacity events as theyve sold out straight away.
The whole world wants to attend this....:eek:

We will get them, im certain. Yesterday was all just a bit sudden and we all panicked lol.
I wish Stivi could takes names on a list off here for who to give a ticket to when spotlight get them, obviously i know theres no chance of that lol

That would be amazing... The thought of some teenie-bopper from Durham that thinks Jamie Jones is underground and all her mates getting tickets, whilst so many of us who have been going to the closing for years may miss out, this makes me rage beyond belief. Apologies for sounding like a grumpy old git.
(This is no offense to young'uns, Jamie jones fans or people from Durham, I'm just trying to paint a picture)

I've struggled to get tickets to nights out in the UK with a few thousand capacity events as theyve sold out straight away.
The whole world wants to attend this....:eek:

Nice one Evo, woke up all positive and determined and now youve made me depressed again........lol

That would be amazing... The thought of some teenie-bopper from Durham that thinks Jamie Jones is underground and all her mates getting tickets, whilst so many of us who have been going to the closing for years may miss out, this makes me rage beyond belief. Apologies for sounding like a grumpy old git.
(This is no offense to young'uns, Jamie jones fans or people from Durham, I'm just trying to paint a picture)
Sorry i think this comment is very unfair, just because we are younger than you and have been unable to go to space for as long as you doesn't mean we have any less of a place to be at the last ever closing. I'm a DJ whose 21 and my love for music is of the highest level and i have only been to space one, the closing last year, due to my age and funds, so if some older folk miss out on this thats good as the younger generation deserve to see and experience space, PS i don't like Jamie Jones and I'm not from Durham just a 21 year old music lover

If this hypothetical Stivi list existed then it would be interesting to see how many people who dont post on the forum suddenly come out the woodwork wanting a ticket

Guys stay positive! I'm sure we'll all be fine...on the off chance that we are not, you have a good alternative in Solomun +1 and then its a case of heading to Space Monday morning after Pacha and hopefully eventually getting in for the last stretch of Space on Monday. Its the last ever closing I'm pretty sure it will go on into Monday arvo and by that time it will have emptied somewhat no?

Btw i dont know how to do smileys as they just insert at the beggining of my posts, anyone advise me?

Im all for that scenario elmooreo but unfortunately got a few mates coming for that weekend who need to be at the airport for 9am on monday so they need to be in or its not happening for them

Back