Space Closing 2016

f***ing naff that so many people on here missed out on going when there's some absolute scum who did manage to get in sexually assaulting and stealing. Proper f***ing scum.

Fair play to those that stayed until the end, hope that bloke last night who got turned away went back and managed to get back in.

forgot to add picked up the free goody bag when i left, t shirt, cd, limited edition keyring...will store in my collage box,will be worth alot in 50 years time...when im still rocking in Ibiza lol

f***ing naff that so many people on here missed out on going when there's some absolute scum who did manage to get in sexually assaulting and stealing. Proper f***ing scum.

Fair play to those that stayed until the end, hope that bloke last night who got turned away went back and managed to get back in.
Didn't get back in(if you were taking about me), tonight cocoon though. Not going to let in ruin my holiday, party time

Just watching back on sets, Yousef & Eats Everything had a lot of fun eh, classics start to finish. One thing though watching back that set. They drop Junior Jack 'Thrill me' and although it looks amazing, you can really see the difference to what it used to be like when Morillo dropped the same track in 2001. Man i wish i seen these days....

In that video above the crowd go mental when it drops. Put the Yousef & Eats set on and people can hardly get a fag paper between each other in the terrace :lol:

you can really see the difference to what it used to be like when Morillo dropped the same track in 2001.

Yup .... that Space "closed its doors" years ago - still been my favourite Ibiza club overall in recent years and definitely the most friendly in all sorts of ways, but you can't bring back the past.

Yup .... that Space "closed its doors" years ago - still been my favourite Ibiza club overall in recent years and definitely the most friendly in all sorts of ways, but you can't bring back the past.

Seen some other folk say it and i've felt the same, Space wasn't actually my favourite. I prefer the terrace at Amnesia and DC10. It was more the significance Space holds in history. I'd say totally different if id seen the open air terrace though i know that for a fact. Just looks incredibly more fun.

Just thinking there, has anyone thought Coxy may be the one to open a new club?? If Coxy were to start something up in the next couple years, he'd be Pepe's age in another 26 - 27 years. The same length of time Space lasted. Something to think about eh :lol:

Watched a lot of it on be at TVs and it looked amazing! Anyone know if Sasha expander was played. I thought Sasha might have played it but it wasn't to be

I had some of the best moments of my life on Sunday afternoons on the Terrace in the late 90's and early 2000's. Loved up in the sunshine with quality music playing and surrounded by hundreds of happy people going mental

See thats the shit i woulda preferred. Just not a care in the world, proper losing yerself outdoors madness. Thats why i love Glastonbury so much cause it just doesn't seem to change for the worse really, just gets crazier and crazier each year. I hate how Ibiza has done nothing but change in a direction so many just dont want it to and even more so now with the demise of Space :(

I still think Ibiza will always be amazing in the right places and the right nights. We don't have a clue whats gonna really happen but i think Ibiza will always have good shit going on if you know where to look.

Yeah? im in uk though :( need to phone round and see if some one can pick one up for me then !!

Or if anyone on here is passing........ ;)

Hi guys!
I'm not going to do another personality night report cause...
I just hope my wife never get access to this: when our history began, now 12 years ago, we used to use a word to describe what it's impossible to describe. Never used it to anyone it anything than she. Never till today. My summary about the night is:
Stdbkhdshurtkktssnke

The end was simply perfect. Where? When? Which track? I met a woman, 54 years old, and some of her friends. They told us how they started space trip 27 years ago. Did anybody see some 'hyppies' near the door when everybody was going out? I felt circle was complete.
Love!

Back