Space Closing 2016

Disappointed I didn't have the metal to stay. Brandon Block and Alex P was amazing with them jumping about like mad ones. Best memory I have is the massive rush I got from Insomnia on the Sunset Terrace. Gutted to have missed Eats Everything with Yousef. Anyone see them? How was it?

That's also a great track to finish on also, to be fair. Not what was expected but in its way definitely big enough.

Scenes after last track in Discoteca on be-at.tv with crowd chanting "One More Tune" and "We Love Space" .... going to be some serious emotions running in Ibiza right now. Definitely are over here. Ah well, all good things come to an end and glad you got to be there :cool: :D. The rest of us have lived through the whole thing in spirit - mind's been locked on nothing else since yesterday afternoon haha.

Literally everyone i have spoke to today i have looked straight through in a daze thinking about Space and just nodding my head like a churchill dog. Agreeing with anything and everything they say just to shut them up so i can go back to listening to the final proceedings!!

Great final party! Staying 11 hours but missed everything after 6 am
Also missed to collect my goodis bag, is it somehow possible to get it now?

Disappointed I didn't have the metal to stay. Brandon Block and Alex P was amazing with them jumping about like mad ones. Best memory I have is the massive rush I got from Insomnia on the Sunset Terrace. Gutted to have missed Eats Everything with Yousef. Anyone see them? How was it?
Loved the energy Bandon & Alex brought!!

Did anyone see what happened with the queue after 9? I managed to get in through the crush but the queue was still snaking around the car park.
I went straight to the roof and got a drink by which time the queue was completely gone. Did all those people get turned away?
My friend flew home at 3 so was able to pick up our goody bags on the way back to the apartment.
For anyone wondering, they contained a t shirt, compliation cd, key ring and a usb memory credit card with a space documentary on them. Both t shirts and cd's were different.

Back