Space Closing 2016

Only managed till 7am, no room to dance but night was fantastic. Finally met Stivi, looked very sharp with the hat i must say. Great too meet with Fergi and his wifetoo, you done well putting up with me for the last hour.
Ready for round 2. Dc10 anyone?

Only managed till 7am, no room to dance but night was fantastic. Finally met Stivi, looked very sharp with the hat i must say. Great too meet with Fergi and his wifetoo, you done well putting up with me for the last hour.
Ready for round 2. Dc10 anyone?
Top f***ing bloke.

My good friend did 18 hour when elmoreoo and he finally got in. Said it was brilliant and the last three hours were unbelievable with every house tune crammed in!

Sat in a cold office in super jealous;)

in at 19:30....lasted until the end.

Good mini meet up with @stivi & @elmoo.
nice to finally meet you both.

Wow my legs are so sore. What a night though. probably my best ever

same here!

last tune on terraza was another earth by tale of us, sadly I missed the end in the discoteca as I was expecting this floor to remain open for another few hours!

ah well. it was SO worth it though.

same here!

last tune on terraza was another earth by tale of us, sadly I missed the end in the discoteca as I was expecting this floor to remain open for another few hours!

The guy on Ibiza Sonica was talking over the last track in the main room, he was saying that they will be broadcasting for at least another 2 hours. I switched back to Be-At tv and it ended

It almost destroyed me watching last night (and this morning at work!) not being there. I've been to Space about 25 times since the late 90's and can't believe I missed this. Actually I wouldn't say 'missed' as such - we'd had it planned for months but steadily people dropped out and in the end it just came up on us too fast to book things.

Watching it took my thoughts back to when the club was much more basic (without the roof of course) and some very, very happy memories.

I hope everyone had an amazing time and can console myself in that I was there in spirit.

Definitely finished earlier than I expected, tale of us closing the terrace was surprising too, should of been a space legend imo.

Overall the be@tv coverage was class and I'm glad I got to hear the last 2hours on sonica this morning. Sad but happy day.

They should have had Alex P close the terrace, I know its not the actual terrace he started, but you know what Im getting at.

Agreed, i thought they would be given a morning slot on the terrace, or sunset terrace. Saw i video that was still going after the main room closed?

Be-At tv has been class, ive seen tribal mixes have lots of the mixes up already.

Im happy i got there this year for Cox closing and that i got to experience the open air terrace a few times before it got covered.

Thank you Space :)

That was absolutely amazing. So emotional. Kudos to everyone who went the distance (or tried ;). The wife and I went at 9:30 this morning. So many great tracks. Robin S on the sunset was a highlight, and finally by kot. Can't believe how many years I've been going there. What a send off. Massive thanks to be-at.tv for making it accessible for everyone! :)

same here!

That's also a great track to finish on also, to be fair. Not what was expected but in its way definitely big enough.

Scenes after last track in Discoteca on be-at.tv with crowd chanting "One More Tune" and "We Love Space" .... going to be some serious emotions running in Ibiza right now. Definitely are over here. Ah well, all good things come to an end and glad you got to be there :cool: :D. The rest of us have lived through the whole thing in spirit - mind's been locked on nothing else since yesterday afternoon haha.

Back