Something 4 Everyone (A Mix)

Cats you say?

lolcatsdotcom7qfccnvsc2qgbrkj1.jpg

hovercat.jpg

lolcat_staredowncat1.jpg

lala_cant_hear_you_cat.jpg

There's always got to be one :lol:

(sadly, I think there was a period about 4 years ago when that was me :oops: :lol:)

But funnily enough it's always the guys who gang up on that one person, this board obviously has some macho pack mentality going on. Us girls just :lol: at these threads... handbags!

But funnily enough it's always the guys who gang up on that one person, this board obviously has some macho pack mentality going on. Us girls just :lol: at these threads... handbags!
Not true! Back when I was the fashionable punching bag (occasionally deserved, I admit), you girls joined in without pause! :spank:

Naked Age - What you lack in musical taste (not a criticism , just personal preference), experience of how message boards work, and structure, you make up for in bravado, confidence, and devotion to your musical cause.

Keep fighting the good fight. Maybe your tastes will develop when you're older but no-one, not even me, was born trendy.

Enjoy it, and let every naysayer battle their own demons,. Rmember, you may have made a crap (in their opinion) mix, but their the ones enjoying ripping it, and your enthusiasm to shreds, and that will always say more about the darkness of their soul than it does about putting one more time in a DJ set.

but their the ones enjoying ripping it, and your enthusiasm to shreds, and that will always say more about the darkness of their soul than it does about putting one more time in a DJ set.

blimey! :eek:

I thought it was just a load of throwaway jocular banter on the internet?

the implication seems to be I am some kind of internet bully? what just for telling someone off for acting the goat?

I don't do the clique sh1t and consider myself harsh but fair

in this instance, he dug his own grave, not so much with a shovel but with a pneumatic drill. It is also noticeable how even people who detest my presence on this forum, didn't rush to his aid...

Naked Age - What you lack in musical taste (not a criticism , just personal preference), experience of how message boards work, and structure, you make up for in bravado, confidence, and devotion to your musical cause.

Keep fighting the good fight. Maybe your tastes will develop when you're older but no-one, not even me, was born trendy.

Enjoy it, and let every naysayer battle their own demons,. Rmember, you may have made a crap (in their opinion) mix, but their the ones enjoying ripping it, and your enthusiasm to shreds, and that will always say more about the darkness of their soul than it does about putting one more time in a DJ set.

The best response on this thread so far.... well done Dan 8)

NA - seriously - its only words on a page - let it go...... you'll end up bitter and twisted.... :spank: ;)

Thank you Dan X.

The way I see it, I think the industry needs someone who can have the piss taken out of them, so, your correct. They can drain me like a catheter if they need to but in the end, it was they who remembered me from another forum, not the other way round. .. Autographs start at $3.50 ;)

Thank you also Puppylover, and also I think Robder said some kind words at the start also, I'm not sure if I thanked you either but thank you. .. For all the **** I may cop, it's posts like that that keep me going, which may be unfortunarte for the scene/industry... But sucked in :D

for crying out loud peeps, give the guy a break. there's much too much rudeness in this thread.

naked age, chill fella, the regulars can be very cynical sometimes, don't let it bother you.

tks robder for the voice of reason! :)

(please don't post mixes in the wrong forum - i've moved it back)

cheers

p.s. olly - CHILL!

Looks like you have to sign up to listen again? Id recommend uploading mixes to something with no subscription rules if u want ppl to listen , something like sendspace or megaupload maybe

I'll tell you what. ..

The play list is on the first page. ... Look at it. If it REALLY interests you that much to see how it all flows, I'll upload it somewhere else for you.

Thing is, I'm about to record a new showwwww well, today. (12am here) and it'll air on Tuesday so, I'm gonna try keep this show moreeeeeeeeeeee 'lactose intollerant' (If you get what I mean) and I want to see the reaction to that.

But yeah man first I wanna know people actually wanna hear it then I'll upload it again

Nakedage,

I did have a listen to your mix the other day when this all kicked off. Your beatmatching isn't the tightest in a few of the mixes, but generally good positioning of the mixes.

You went for the bit of everything in the mix and fair doos to you if that is what you like, but it did nothing for me at all. I like a mix that takes me somewhere, be that in a club or in the car, and has some coherency (to my perception) in its structure.

Horses for courses and all that :)

yeah see I don't go for the whole 'take me on a journey' thing. Far too often it ends up in the same destination as the Dj before and after. You might like the show airing on tuesday tho. Its flows alot better I think. It was recorded about 10 mins ago after a ****ing **** of a night last night.. ..

i think it's the mix thread with the most number of replies but with no one about the sound of it..

Back