Something 4 Everyone (A Mix)

boy%20eating%20popcorn.jpg

carry on...

"For people who act so ****ing smart you'd think they know the difference between criticsm and slander."

Eh?:rolleyes:

alright, let's leave aside for a minute your non-personality, boorish manner, contempt for women, ignorance about drugs, unjustified arrogance, parochial self-absorption oh and aggravating contempt for the English language and instead focus on your "mix"

to give an example, it features daft punk one more time, which has been heard approximately 1347394384 times by each and every person on this forum. There is nothing in that track now (if ever there was?) to set the pulses racing, nothing NEW, original, creative or thoughtful about its selection and nothing there that points to naked age superstar turntablist.

What it does reveal instead is the mindset of a lazy, boring, unimaginative bedroom chancer with a lot to learn about music, humanity and life...

.. Yeah.. But who are you again?

Angie: I try to, and thing is, posting a mix shouldn't be controversial, no matter how good or bad it is. And your right, a forum should just be like, a interlude to my daily routine, but, you just get these knobs who ruin it by being pretentious knob heads.

All I did was post a mix, all I wanted was feedback, all I got was **** from Olly. A forum Ambush. .. Now come on, anyone who cares that much that they need to try to lower people on a forum for them trying to do something is ****ing sad, but they always try to reverse it and make the other guy the attention seeker.

Olly bite my ass ya ****ing bitch. Go have a ****ing whinge about how elite you are you ****ing chin stroking cock sucking over analytical go hard or go home pompus ****. I'll see you on the ****ing dance floor when your trying to brag that you know me off the internet to hot bitches who laugh at you for being a ****ing tard.

And for the record, Daft Punk - 1 More Time may have been heard a thousand times, but it still ****ing goes off because it's a good song. Disposable ****heads like you wouldn't know that.

Angie: I try to, and thing is, posting a mix shouldn't be controversial, no matter how good or bad it is. And your right, a forum should just be like, a interlude to my daily routine, but, you just get these knobs who ruin it by being pretentious knob heads.

All I did was post a mix, all I wanted was feedback, all I got was **** from Olly. A forum Ambush. .. Now come on, anyone who cares that much that they need to try to lower people on a forum for them trying to do something is ****ing sad, but they always try to reverse it and make the other guy the attention seeker.

Olly bite my ass ya ****ing bitch. Go have a ****ing whinge about how elite you are you ****ing chin stroking cock sucking over analytical go hard or go home pompus ****. I'll see you on the ****ing dance floor when your trying to brag that you know me off the internet to hot bitches who laugh at you for being a ****ing tard.

And for the record, Daft Punk - 1 More Time may have been heard a thousand times, but it still ****ing goes off because it's a good song. Disposable ****heads like you wouldn't know that.

Your posts read like a guns n roses lyric booklet.

Do you have typing tourettes?

This thread is truly epic!

And, to say that NA has handled this thread "badly" might be understatement of the year.

Lesson No. 1: If you've dug yourself a hole, don't keep digging.:lol:

I think it's time to bring on the catz..

attention.jpg

Back