Something 4 Everyone (A Mix)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

im not wanting to sound like a twat here BUT: i know i can do just as good (or better!) & do so most weekend's in your own hometown's better clubs so im being honest when i say im commenting soley on 2things:

No1: the FA/C/T/ that if you were half as good as you say you are i would probably know you....

&

No2: you seriously need to tone down the ego dood.....:rolleyes:

no1 wants to hear a DJ crap on about how ****ing great they are! you mix OTHER people's music... big ****ing deal.... im all for putting up mixes on the net but you cant crack the sads when someone from the other side of the world gives you ****.... especially when your comeback is (arrogantly) "you'RE kind bore my crowd, you'RE kind leave my gigs crying when I've booted them the **** off for being ****" :rolleyes::spank:

what the **** is that??

aaaaaaaaanyways>>>> next! :rolleyes:

God, I miss you.

London so needs your comedy input right now ;)

you know what i've realised?

you cant openly ask people to give criticism of your mix on the net, because if your not the forum favourite, everyone will just follow the forum favourite, who is usually a **** for brains computer case trying to fulfil their needs of popularity over the internet.

If you ARE that guy how ever, then everyone will back you up no matter how rubbish you are because they're afraid being honest with you will ruin them...

I'm just going ignore certain dumb ****s from here on, seriously, if you want to talk about the good and bad OF THE MIX, fine, if you want take cheap shots at me because you don't like my personality, ****en, do it somewhere where someone gives a ****. Cos, not even I do.

you know what i've realised?

you cant openly ask people to give criticism of your mix on the net, because if your not the forum favourite, everyone will just follow the forum favourite, who is usually a **** for brains computer case trying to fulfil their needs of popularity over the internet.

If you ARE that guy how ever, then everyone will back you up no matter how rubbish you are because they're afraid being honest with you will ruin them...

I'm just going ignore certain dumb ****s from here on, seriously, if you want to talk about the good and bad OF THE MIX, fine, if you want take cheap shots at me because you don't like my personality, ****en, do it somewhere where someone gives a ****. Cos, not even I do.

You're just unhappy because no one is worshipping at the shrine of Naked Age. Your mix is fine if the music is your bag, however it's not mine. Better than anything I could do, but i'm not a DJ. That's as excited as it gets me.

Thats as excited as its surposed to get you. Whats pissing me off is that once again, on every forum theres some insecurity case who can't just discuss the mix for what it is, A MIX, but has to make it a personal representation of their thoughts for the person who mixed it. And thats all it is.

If people had said "hey it sucks, this is how you could make it better", I'd be WRAPPED. Or if they had said "I'd of done it this way", I'd of been pleased, because thats criticism, thats constructive. Thats learning.

But coming on here and just bagging a mix because you don't like the person who mixed it is immature at best, especially when every other Tom, Dick and Harry jumps on the boat as well. No wonder the clubs look as boring as they do, if you have people like that slagging every mix that isn't theres or isn't someone who licks their asshole on an internet forum say that ****, people read it and think badly. Yet, it's never THEM whose the ****ing idiot is it? It's never the moron who can't come up with the criticism and has to land **** on the Dj in question... No.. It's always the Dj. .. Because they post a mix and ask for feedback, they're an attention seeker.. Unless of course it's one of the **** hangers mates, who of course licks the **** from the **** hangers fugly ass, THEN it's allright..

****ING SPARE ME!. Thats why I'm un happy. Because you there is no sense of decency towards anyone. You DO NOT have to be a bastard when criticisng a Dj's mix. You just don't have to. Theres absolutely no benefit other than people reading my long winded posts as a response and thinking BOTH people in question are just useless, immature ****ing ****s.

I can't respect people or Dj's like that.

For people who act so ****ing smart you'd think they know the difference between criticsm and slander.

Thats as excited as its surposed to get you. Whats pissing me off is that once again, on every forum theres some insecurity case who can't just discuss the mix for what it is, A MIX, but has to make it a personal representation of their thoughts for the person who mixed it. And thats all it is.

If people had said "hey it sucks, this is how you could make it better", I'd be WRAPPED. Or if they had said "I'd of done it this way", I'd of been pleased, because thats criticism, thats constructive. Thats learning.

But coming on here and just bagging a mix because you don't like the person who mixed it is immature at best, especially when every other Tom, Dick and Harry jumps on the boat as well. No wonder the clubs look as boring as they do, if you have people like that slagging every mix that isn't theres or isn't someone who licks their asshole on an internet forum say that ****, people read it and think badly. Yet, it's never THEM whose the ****ing idiot is it? It's never the moron who can't come up with the criticism and has to land **** on the Dj in question... No.. It's always the Dj. .. Because they post a mix and ask for feedback, they're an attention seeker.. Unless of course it's one of the **** hangers mates, who of course licks the **** from the **** hangers fugly ass, THEN it's allright..

****ING SPARE ME!. Thats why I'm un happy. Because you there is no sense of decency towards anyone. You DO NOT have to be a bastard when criticisng a Dj's mix. You just don't have to. Theres absolutely no benefit other than people reading my long winded posts as a response and thinking BOTH people in question are just useless, immature ****ing ****s.

I can't respect people or Dj's like that.

For people who act so ****ing smart you'd think they know the difference between criticsm and slander.

Calm down dear, it's only a commercial (mix)...

I posted this in another thread, N/A. I'll repeat it here:

I just don't get it. Is this a wind up? Are you Jonny68 in disguise? No one can really be so blind as to the annoyance they cause.

Really, N/A, you set yourself up as a hatred figure and then ramble on how everyone who then comes to dislike you is a ****. Is that really necessary?

Take a long hard look in the mirror. I'm sure you love what you see, but take a moment to think about who exactly you are. If you really are the cool and decent individual you obviously seem to think you are, then try acting like it on this forum.

Otherwise you risk continuing to be ostracized and anything you post - be it a mix or a simple opinion - will not be taken at face value but instantly dismissed as the prattle of an idiot DJ from Melbourne.

Repent, turn over a new leaf, accept your faults and try a little harder.

And try to learn the wonders of conciseness. You ramble, and no one likes to read unnecessary rambling.

:idea::idea::idea:

Right then NA, I'll tell you what. I'll listen to it tonight and give it my full no-holds barred critique in the Mix downloads section where it belongs. Maybe that'll make you happy and hopefully put an end to this entire sorry mess.

http://tuff.ssradiouk.com/category/shows/spice-of-life/

Theres the link again MiniMarc. Its changed since the original post. ... I don't recommend you listen because, you know. Its crap because it has stuff thats not everyones cup of tea and God forbid people should like the tastes of different teas.

alright, let's leave aside for a minute your non-personality, boorish manner, contempt for women, ignorance about drugs, unjustified arrogance, parochial self-absorption oh and aggravating contempt for the English language and instead focus on your "mix"

to give an example, it features daft punk one more time, which has been heard approximately 1347394384 times by each and every person on this forum. There is nothing in that track now (if ever there was?) to set the pulses racing, nothing NEW, original, creative or thoughtful about its selection and nothing there that points to naked age superstar turntablist.

What it does reveal instead is the mindset of a lazy, boring, unimaginative bedroom chancer with a lot to learn about music, humanity and life...

Sorry someone logged in as me at work , Im definitely not masturbating yet , havnt had time to listen

Never tire of reading such a prank :oops::lol:

Naked Age - think you just need to chill out man. If you post controversially that's the replies that will come in - you get back what you give out.

You seem to have a major beef with online forums generally, instead why not view it as just a funny interlude in your day to day activities? Maybe I missed something but I have not spotted anyone saying "your mix is rubbish just because I say so" :confused:

Anyway, carry on - ranked in my "Top 10 EVAH" :lol:

Back