Something 4 Everyone (A Mix)

funny-pictures-college-cats-experiment-with-grass.jpg

Dignity my ass. I'm not going to be dignified to anyone whom I can't respect. I give everyone respect by default until they prove to me they're full of ****, as has been done, those who proved it, won't get my respect therefor I won't be dignified to them.

I don't drink, and it's only 7pm ;)

I'm gonna get my **** on then **** off to do better things.... Like get my **** on again:)

Trust me. This thread is still nothing compared to other sook fests and back and forth idealistic battles I've had to fight on the internet.

I like you guys (Some of you), *COUGH****youOllyCOUGH*, so, I'm gonna drag my 'attention seeking' **** mixing ass off here for a while and go buy some Mp3's for a while, catch.

Trust me. This thread is still nothing compared to other sook fests and back and forth idealistic battles I've had to fight on the internet.

I like you guys (Some of you), *COUGH****youOllyCOUGH*, so, I'm gonna drag my 'attention seeking' **** mixing ass off here for a while and go buy some Mp3's for a while, catch.

i seem to recall a rather epic 337 page thread on the Pete Tong forums re: one of your mixes

in related news, when I was clearing out my old bedroom last week, I found a Naked Age promo cd in the shape of a vinyl :!:

i seem to recall a rather epic 337 page thread on the Pete Tong forums re: one of your mixes

haha

oh dear lord...

funnily enough, a certain individual who became increasingly obsessed with me on there as the years went on, tried to befriend me on facebook for the THIRD time yesterday :eek:

Im gathering it was a pretty **** cd? If you haven't noticed Phil, its always the same arguement. The arguement is always the same, it's always "Say what you want about the mix but base it on the mix, not on the person who mixed it" its a question of bias.

Every forum has someone like me (usually me) and every forum has someone like Olly. I don't want to make **** hard on anyone, but if you tease a bitch don't be surprised when it bites you back. Olly wanted me to bite, I bit, and now I bet he/she is getting off on the response. It's frustrating when your in my situation where, at the gig its working, the responses at the gigs are good, but the responses online are ridiculous. And then again, what works online doesn't work at a gig, and what works at a gig doesn't work online.

You might have noticed some of the mixes on the mix I posted here are ones I put in that mix on the Pete Tong forum, the reason is sometimes I mix 2 songs together and it DOES sound good and people DO respond and then they DO come up and ask about it to my face, so I remember how I did it and try to replicate it in a recording to try and give the closest representation of what it's like to be there on the dance floor when I play.

Some people like to dance, some like to listen.. I think the internet is for listening. I just spent like, $60 on beatport getting 'un commercial' **** for the next show. I'm not going to say it won't have cheese, because it will, but I will post that show up as well when its time, and I will ask for feedback, the whole point is that with the feedback I can see whether I'm getting better or not.

Olly has caught a shark! :D

I'm sorry man it just really ****s me cos, I don't have time for that. I escape the internet by going into reality. .. My **** plans have been delayed cos I gotta do some work for the next up and coming gig now, so I'm back here for a hour or so.

Honestly, if I'd known people here were Pete Tong forum whores I wouldn't of jumped on.
I seem to find its the same people. But what ****s me is... They take it too far. Like, I've had forum ****s locally come to gigs to try and jeer me and it's like "what you haven't got better **** to do with your time then go out just to give someone you don't like online the ****s?"

Anyways, when they get there, they lose face. There mates egg them on to come say hello then suddenly, the wholeeeee act changes, then it's all "Oh but man I just joke I just joke... You know we're mates.. Hows bout a gig?"

Give them the benefit of the doubt and they're ****ing useless for the most part. They take that listening **** that works online to a dance floor and the whole gig crumbles.

Im gathering it was a pretty **** cd? If you haven't noticed Phil, its always the same arguement. The arguement is always the same, it's always "Say what you want about the mix but base it on the mix, not on the person who mixed it" its a question of bias.

Every forum has someone like me (usually me) and every forum has someone like Olly. I don't want to make **** hard on anyone, but if you tease a bitch don't be surprised when it bites you back. Olly wanted me to bite, I bit, and now I bet he/she is getting off on the response. It's frustrating when your in my situation where, at the gig its working, the responses at the gigs are good, but the responses online are ridiculous. And then again, what works online doesn't work at a gig, and what works at a gig doesn't work online.

You might have noticed some of the mixes on the mix I posted here are ones I put in that mix on the Pete Tong forum, the reason is sometimes I mix 2 songs together and it DOES sound good and people DO respond and then they DO come up and ask about it to my face, so I remember how I did it and try to replicate it in a recording to try and give the closest representation of what it's like to be there on the dance floor when I play.

Some people like to dance, some like to listen.. I think the internet is for listening. I just spent like, $60 on beatport getting 'un commercial' **** for the next show. I'm not going to say it won't have cheese, because it will, but I will post that show up as well when its time, and I will ask for feedback, the whole point is that with the feedback I can see whether I'm getting better or not.

there must be support groups for social inadequates in Australia, surely?

In fact, look here, done you a favour and found one for you

contact these guys and get it all off your chest

03 9819 3671
Email: catherine@socialanxietyassist.com.au

;)

Back