Solomun + 1

Be interesting to see who the +1s are this year! Hopefully we get some new names there, as well as the favourites: Ame, Dixon etc. And as much as I love Solomun's ALL NIGHT LONGS for the last two closings: maybe we can get a REAL big name +1 this year! I still want Sven Vath in that centre Pacha DJ booth one day! He's made for it! Maybe one day someone will answer my prayers!

Laurent Garnier as the +1 would be amazing too but nowadays very hard to see him play in Ibiza except for Carl once every year

Laurent Garnier as the +1 would be amazing too but nowadays very hard to see him play in Ibiza except for Carl once every year

Yeah, he's a class act! Saw him at "All Gone" at Pacha in 2012. He had about six laptops and three keyboards in the booth! Looking back to 2011/12 Tongy had some pretty sound bookings on some of those Fridays: Laurent Garnier, Matthias Tanzmann, Jamie Jones, Seth Troxler. Eats Everything etc.

From 1995
glR63bs.jpg

I don't think so icey. main room and the restaurant for sure, but I don't think global and funky room will be open yet. pachacha yes (sweet pacha), the rooftop probably not yet.

Damn near torture to miss Solomun +1 w/Dixon on July 5 by only one week. I was gambling on Dixon being the guest on June 28 since he is doing a Lost in a Moment party in Amsterdam on July 5 (guessing that will have to be a day party). On the other hand very pumped to catch Ame on August 30 as that duo @ BPM was one of the best days of music ever experienced!

Damn near torture to miss Solomun +1 w/Dixon on July 5 by only one week. I was gambling on Dixon being the guest on June 28 since he is doing a Lost in a Moment party in Amsterdam on July 5 (guessing that will have to be a day party). On the other hand very pumped to catch Ame on August 30 as that duo @ BPM was one of the best days of music ever experienced!
Made kast year and it was brilliant

Pete Tong.:eek: Must be payback for the BBC residency he gave him a few months Ago:twisted:

Last edited:
Pete Tong.:eek: Must be payback for the BBC residency he gave him a few months.:twisted:

Pete Tong did several dates with Solly last year

I was just reading today the big difference from this year to last will be each guest is only joining for 1 date only. With the likes of Dixon, Ame, Mano already being announced, should be interesting to see who else remains to join and if Tale Of Us gets the shout everyone seems to be looking for...

Back