Solomun +1 @ PACHA 2022 - Reviews & Reports

What is the normal order of proceedings for Solumon+1 @ Pacha?

Doors open midnight, do they have a warm up on while the club fills? Then who normally plays first, Solumon or the +1? I thought it was something like +1 for 2 hours, Solumon for 2 hours, then back to back until close? Is that still the case?

What is the normal order of proceedings for Solumon+1 @ Pacha?

Doors open midnight, do they have a warm up on while the club fills? Then who normally plays first, Solumon or the +1? I thought it was something like +1 for 2 hours, Solumon for 2 hours, then back to back until close? Is that still the case?

So typically in 2019 it was as below. I do not think there was a resident playing early doors - or if there was would have been 00:00 - 00:30 kind of time....

00:00 - 02:30 The +1 Guest DJ
02:30 - 05:00 Solomun
05:00 - End Solomun B2B with +1 Guest DJ

Will it be the same this year? We will have to wait until Sunday!

So typically in 2019 it was as below. I do not think there was a resident playing early door - or if there was would have been 00:00 - 00:30 kind of time....

00:00 - 02:30 The +1 Guest DJ
02:30 - 05:00 Solomun
05:00 - End Solomun B2B with +1 Guest DJ

Will it be the same this year? We will have to wait until Sunday!
Perfectly explained, thanks mate!

We have an early(ish) flight home on the Monday and just thinking if we can fit in a couple of hours at Pacha...missus definitely won't be feeling an all nighter...

Perfectly explained, thanks mate!

We have an early(ish) flight home on the Monday and just thinking if we can fit in a couple of hours at Pacha...missus definitely won't be feeling an all nighter...

The good (or bad) thing about the format is that the +1 is on very early - so if you want an early night get there early for them. As I think I said above amazing how many people arrive at Pacha after 2am and realise the +1 is almost over.

Personally for +1 nights I like to do 01:00 - 02:30 for the +1, I then go an chill out upstairs on the Terrace when Solomun first comes on as it is absolute PEAK busy Pacha! Chill on Terrace for about 1 hour and then back down for the rest of his set and obviously the B2B. For me, Pacha post 4AM - 'Close' is my favorite as a lot of the spectators have left by then.

That’s good. Busy or room to move?
It was certainly very busy. Aside from the bottlenecks in the usual places, it never felt uncomfortably so, but the centre of the dancefloor was shoulder-to-shoulder. Flowing channels of moving bodies around the peripherals. By 04:00 it was optimum, still packed by that tiny bit of personal space

It was certainly very busy. Aside from the bottlenecks in the usual places, it never felt uncomfortably so, but the centre of the dancefloor was shoulder-to-shoulder. Flowing channels of moving bodies around the peripherals. By 04:00 it was optimum, still packed by that tiny bit of personal space
Sounds good for a Sunday at Pacha. Will report back on next week. Maybe busier as it is half term in the U.K.

Musically solomun on form and the plus one?

Musically solomun on form and the plus one?
He really was. Played a lot more proggy than the last three times I've seen him, though I would also say he played about three tracks that were very similar in composition to his Tuk-Tuk song - possibly even with the same female artist. Those I was not such a fan of, but really they were few and far between.

Konstantin was really great. Set the tone perfectly

Ended on this before passing over to our host at 02:30

Wish I could've stayed for the full b2b

He really was. Played a lot more proggy than the last three times I've seen him, though I would also say he played about three tracks that were very similar in composition to his Tuk-Tuk song - possibly even with the same female artist. Those I was not such a fan of, but really they were few and far between.

Konstantin was really great. Set the tone perfectly

Ended on this before passing over to our host at 02:30

Wish I could've stayed for the full b2b

Love that tune! Can only imagine how great that sounded on that system with that new lighing...

Remember Konstantin Sibold from a +1 night back in 2018 and remember being really positively surprised (admit I hadn't heard of him before). Glad to hear it was good yesterday, as well

Back