Solomun +1 2019

No ,I wear same but Geox brand with scholl's product in order to easy my feets (u only know when u rave 2weeks in a row,burning feets.)
I remember I used to go into clubs including Pacha in flip flops until, I spot it was quiet dangerous for slippery floor n broken glass..

Any one has an idea what time solomun will play until tonight?

Carola finished at pacha at 6.30 on Thursday - was murder getting a taxi afterwards...

I am going to the Solomun plus 1 night on the 22nd Sep and wanted to know how much of Pacha is open for this party. I haven't been to the club since 2010. Are there djs playing in the other rooms or is it just the main room available. Cheers

The full venue will be open. Chill out I think in Pachacha (formerly Sweet Pacha). The Funky Room will be open, but I believe for Solomun they merely pump the music through from the main room. The Global room is no more - the main room has been extended and opened up. Lots of structural changes since 2010, many of them in the last 2 years. Rooftop will be open, as will the restaurant. And the garden - previously a VIP exclusive - is now accessible to everybody.

I am going to the Solomun plus 1 night on the 22nd Sep and wanted to know how much of Pacha is open for this party. I haven't been to the club since 2010. Are there djs playing in the other rooms or is it just the main room available. Cheers

The whole damn place! This night is probably Pacha's busiest night.

Anyone about for this tonight? We’ve checking out Glitterbox for a few hours and then finishing off in Pacha ? about 3-4am onwards....

Anyone about for this tonight? We’ve checking out Glitterbox for a few hours and then finishing off in Pacha ? about 3-4am onwards....
Me and Vanessa will be there. We NEVER club with our phones, so we'll be hard to reach... I'll be wearing a pink shirt. Vanessa will be they most georges lady in the club (asian style). Could be great to meet you.

Back