Solomun+1 2018

Hi, anyone know when opening party tickets are available, likely price and when guest will be confirmed?

Hi, anyone know when opening party tickets are available, likely price and when guest will be confirmed?

tickets I would think pretty soon, next few weeks. line ups only came out around end of april the last few years

if his opening party n closing will no last until midday, it will suckx if ending 7h00am
Ive never paid any solomon +1 for now, crossed fingers (1 free guestlist & 1 generous italian spotlight):D

I heard nothing from my reliable source on the island this weekend.:) I don't think people are to bothered about solipops this year.. unless he gets some exciting fresh talent..who'd pay 70e for +1 snooze fest

Last edited:
I heard nothing from my reliable source on the island this weekend.:) I don't think people are to bothered about solipops this year.. unless he gets some exciting fresh talent..who'd pay 70e for +1 snooze fest
what you have against Solly hahahaha.....I like him;)

Completely agree with this, although it does work well think he needs to freshen the night up alittle now to keep people interested

The fact it seems to be jam packed week in week out every season says otherwise.

I was just about to say something similar.

From where I see it Solomun is still THE king of Ibiza going into this season (from a popularity perspective). People are flocking to the party to see him and I cannot see this season being anything other than a roaring success and a roadblock every week. I went again last season in September for Solomun and Matthew Dear and musically it was superb start to finish and was packed to the rafters.

I really don't see how anyone can dislike this party - for me behind Cocoon it is far and away my second favorite. The atmosphere inside of Pacha for this event is incredible, musically I still really enjoy Solomun and some of the guest DJ's are superb. Although I do agree the lineups based upon last year could do with a bit of a freshen up.

I get what people are saying about "adding fresh talent". But apart from many of us here, I do not think Jo-Holiday-Maker is basing his decision to go to +1 based on there being fresh new talent (especially in the peak months). Sololmun is the draw for most people now. That being said, I would still hope that some of those brilliant Mosaic bookings last year somehow get to play +1 or Cocoon - e.g. Len Faki, Stephen Bodzin etc. Hopefully in September / October there will be some scope for these artists. And of course, there is the unknown size (or existence) of a Room 2 (or Room 3 too) at Pacha....

Was trying to think of a DJ that has played Mosaic, +1, Cocoon and Labyrinth. Adam Beyer? Though can't recall if he was ever a +1 (I know Ida has been).

Was trying to think of a DJ that has played Mosaic, +1, Cocoon and Labyrinth. Adam Beyer? Though can't recall if he was ever a +1 (I know Ida has been).

Adam was never a +1, but Ida was as you mention. The only one i can think of possibly is Mathias Kaden.

Koze has played Cocoon, +1 and Mosaic but not Labrynth...

Back