Solomun+1 2018

Tennis for opening then. Cant complain.
Loved him a few years back but not heard much recently. Any recent sets kicking about?

Dubfire still has a date! What compromising material does he have on all these people?

Overall, I like the line-ups. Good to see him pushing through some lesser known artists / DJs.

We get Black Madonna (July 22) and Michael Mayer (9 Sep) ... v. happy with these ...
Same, i may have a go for the 22th more for The black Madonna than Solomun..
don't really like Dj Tennis (i left Dc10 booth when he took the decks, ears coulnt support more :D, i know he is popular to average )so it wont be S+1 for the opening..
Closing Adriatique :confused:..i was hoping better +1...

Same, i may have a go for the 22th more for The black Madonna than Solomun..
don't like Dj Tennis so it wont be S+1 for the opening..
Closing :confused:..i was hoping better +1...

Would have liked a All Night Long for closing (like he has before).... but that’s being done in May. However.......I think Adriatique is perfect for a Monday morning in mid October.

Closing Adriatique :confused:..i was hoping better +1...

Really? Surely this is a highlight for most people. Some genuine Diynamic chemistry for their closing b2b2b as well.

Echoing sentiments above, it's great to see a few fresher faces. Dubfire is probably the one date I won't be interested in.

Vath for my outting, happy with that. Some interesting names on there, good to see bicep getting a call up and repping the Emerald Isle

Really? Surely this is a highlight for most people. Some genuine Diynamic chemistry for their closing b2b2b as well.

Echoing sentiments above, it's great to see a few fresher faces. Dubfire is probably the one date I won't be interested in.
oct 14th there is no party to challenge S+1 , i will be there hoping they will play better music than the mix ive listened
One parisan dj friend is friend to Adriatique, he told me his dc10 free gueslists from them.

Got Bicep in September. Buzzing, although not something I’d have expected to see on the same lineup.

Very strong lineups again from Solomun this summer - a real nice mix of the usual suspects (Tennis, Dixon, AME etc), some new names (Gerd Janson, Bicep The Black Madonna) and some heavy hitters like Papa Sven. You really cannot go wrong with this party can you!?

I don't know much about Lawrence for my first date... but Dixon for my date peak season is about as good as it gets on every single level. Excitement just about being contained at this stage :D:D

Back