Solomun+1 2018

In exactly same boat. Just YouTubed the Heart night. Looks different. Is it a trousers only sort of place to keep out the riff raff?

like pacha dress code, if u want to dress up , trousers long shirt , be my guest
u can even bring a suit & tie too :D
Afic Bermuda tshirt (tank top once among crowd :p) are fine as its very hot in this club ...

I have just booked to come on 7th september with my wife and daughter, staying in cala pada, i accidentally checked the party calender and on the 13th Mano le Tough is on at afterlife, i wonder if i can black mail her going off that 2015's trip she made me leave Enter 15 mins before Mano came on so i MUST be allowed to go to Hi ?!?!?!?

Her remix of Shakedown- At Night is the big thing now.

I'm gonna see her at DGTL Barcelona but I'm hoping she shows up at Circo Loco

I wouldn’t bother with DGTL. some v good DJs on the bill (albeit mostly the ones in smaller font..) but that isn’t the only consideration when you’re on concrete with no cover from the sun and the sound is bad. Aug is a bad time to visit BCN - crawling with tourists and all the cool places shut down.

I have just booked to come on 7th september with my wife and daughter, staying in cala pada, i accidentally checked the party calender and on the 13th Mano le Tough is on at afterlife, i wonder if i can black mail her going off that 2015's trip she made me leave Enter 15 mins before Mano came on so i MUST be allowed to go to Hi ?!?!?!?

Steal her shoes. Works every time

Any one went yesterday? Any good ?
Was there mate.

Was absolutely rammed, couldn’t move at times and was still packed when we left at 7.

Music was incredible. As good as I have seen in my twenty+ years going to Ibiza.

Atmosphere took bit of time to get going but by 4 o’clock was going off!

Left at 7, was gutted as still going strong and place still well full, hours sort of kip and now in airport f***ed :lol:

Was there mate.

Was absolutely rammed, couldn’t move at times and was still packed when we left at 7.

Music was incredible. As good as I have seen in my twenty+ years going to Ibiza.

Left at 7, was gutted as still going strong and place still well full, hours sort of kip and now in airport f***ed :lol:
Glad you had a good time! I can t wait to go next week....i also have to go airport after... Ball ache being still f***ed or coming down at airport but has to be done

Was there mate.

I had a text from a friend at 7AM local time saying "We're still going strong at Solomun, he is a genius" so I assumed it was a good party :lol:

Video's I've seen from the Pacha instagram did look great. I know he gets pelters from some on here who don't get it sometimes, but personally I think you will struggle to beat Solomun+1 on a good night. Atmosphere in Pacha is electric and musically its always been one of the most consistently brilliant nights, whoever the guest has been.

Yes I love solomon too, I think at Pacha always a good night with him, he did play techno and not much melodic when I went but still an amazing night,

I seen him at Destino and bored me and also heard him at the port and that bored me too...overall I do like solomon

Back