Solomun+1 2018

Odd tune selection sure I can see that because she can tend to really range from house to techno to disco to acid and all the way up the ladder but poor mixing I'm not so sure. She's far more technical than most so i find that one hard to see unless she had one too many pops before getting in the booth.

Found it a bit odd as well. Was looking forward to seeing her as I had heard many great things, but she was really disappointing. Maybe she did go a bit hard (Was on a jet with Troxler beforehand, lol), but was something my mates and I noticed that was quite poor. Even Seth admitted she killed the vibe.

Seth has a real bee in his bonnet about her. Dug her out for posting a positive tweet about Coachella. Very unnecessary. I think they clashed in the past about sexism in the industry, so maybe this is the fallout from that

Seth has a real bee in his bonnet about her. Dug her out for posting a positive tweet about Coachella. Very unnecessary. I think they clashed in the past about sexism in the industry, so maybe this is the fallout from that

They should both just get on with improving their record collection :)

Find The Black Madonna a very odd choice tbh. Have seen her once before and started off well with a very housey set and did drop a few big tracks, but instantly killed the crowd vibe with her odd tune selection (Acid techno into a disco song) and poor mixing.

It's not so odd to be mixing up genres like this. All the best DJ's do it will i.e DJ Harvey, Theo Parrish, Andres, Rick Wilhite, Mike Huckerby, DJ Sprinkles, Kai Alce (I could go on but i am probably boring most already) and further back the likes of Larry Levan would do it with ease.... it's about having the knowledge of the music to enable doing it properly. She is nowhere near that hence why it most likely sounded a mess.

If true that RA voted her the best DJ last year it just about sums up that websitezzzzz

i ve just listen to seth at cercle as on feed from friend, to confirm myself that he bored me not 100% of the set but 80%+, better attend green grass djs that played wicked ones
i got some parisian raver that travel all around the world to see him :rolleyes: kind of guy that didnt listen to House for sure ...ll met closing dc10 18 (not opening )

Holy shit... the "pre-party" went up to 60€? Really wanted to do this night... but now I doubt...

Holy shit... the "pre-party" went up to 60€? Really wanted to do this night... but now I doubt...

told you guys that you should hurry up getting tickets. more than that I really can't do. plus as you can cancel the tickets with us there really is no reason not to go and buy them quickly...you can always decide later if you really wanna go or not.

told you guys that you should hurry up getting tickets. more than that I really can't do. plus as you can cancel the tickets with us there really is no reason not to go and buy them quickly...you can always decide later if you really wanna go or not.

didn't get this for the pacha parties... damn!

can't see the hype for the black madonna personally, she seems to be being eclipsed by peggy gou as the 'go to' female dj to book for equality/sexism reasons... not a particularly good dj in my opinion, seems more bothered to be telling her fans who she is wearing dahling...

and sing a long behind the decks..:confused: she is cute though....she has some pikes dates so I can see it working there.. fashionista's and karaoke queens..

Last edited:
Going end june.. how is the availability of the tickets in general for Solomun+1, does Pacha "run" out on tickets? Should i buy beforehand?

didn't get this for the pacha parties... damn!
better late than never tix will be 70€ in ibz
Too much hype about peggy gou, i heard some of her track as on my feeds, hope she will play more kickin music IMS or ill have a ride to the bar :lol:
tix never run out except opening closing are peak season, as long u can pay at doors 80€ u r more welcome to get tin :D
ill buy mine beforehand, july 22th & Closing.

better late than never tix will be 70€ in ibz
Too much hype about peggy gou, i heard some of her track as on my feeds, hope she will play more kickin music IMS or ill have a ride to the bar :lol:
tix never run out except opening closing are peak season, as long u can pay at doors 80€ u r more welcome to get tin :D
ill buy mine beforehand, july 22th & Closing.

Each to their own but i think she has some very good tunes!

I'm there on 3rd June for Solomun + Lawrence. Haven't heard Lawrence in years, although his Timeless mix for Cocoon was good.Bedouin have Lee Burridge and Patrice Baumel joining them in Heart for Saga the same night. Solomun is usually my favourite night of the week, but the Saga lineup is very strong and has me undecided. Anyone recommend one over the other as Ive never been to Heart?

I'm there on 3rd June for Solomun + Lawrence. Haven't heard Lawrence in years, although his Timeless mix for Cocoon was good.Bedouin have Lee Burridge and Patrice Baumel joining them in Heart for Saga the same night. Solomun is usually my favourite night of the week, but the Saga lineup is very strong and has me undecided. Anyone recommend one over the other as Ive never been to Heart?

saga was heart's strongest night last year. difficult one, both are really good parties...

Back