Solomun+1 2018

Yeah I couldn’t make it down either.

Can’t stand the layout of Pacha. Think it’s the worst out of all the clubs.

I had visits 2 + 3 (Solomun, Cocoon) this year and they were better. Got to Solomun early enough to explore and seek out quieter spots. Getting out again was tough, but I probably don't know the best ways around the club.

J

Just go up to the roof terrace by the entrance to pacha and back down through the but that overlooks the main floor

Yes, I know that trick. Don’t like the balcony that much because you feel a little detached from the party, and if you’re not against the railing it’s pointless.

Way too much real estate for VIP, more than Hi. It’s really only a problem when the place is packed, but still, those seem to always be the nights I go there.

Yes, I know that trick. Don’t like the balcony that much because you feel a little detached from the party, and if you’re not against the railing it’s pointless.

Way too much real estate for VIP, more than Hi. It’s really only a problem when the place is packed, but still, those seem to always be the nights I go there.

I think what @aregandj is saying is that if its too busy to walk down the stairs to the main dancefloor, you can walk up the stairway to the right hand side by the main entrance, across the balcony and down the stairs the right side of the dancefloor by the bar. Thus avoiding the crush on the stairs to try and reach the dancefloor.

I think what @aregandj is saying is that if its too busy to walk down the stairs to the main dancefloor, you can walk up the stairway to the right hand side by the main entrance, across the balcony and down the stairs the right side of the dancefloor by the bar. Thus avoiding the crush on the stairs to try and reach the dancefloor.
Yes this exactly what I meant, thanks for explain haha

Yeah I couldn’t make it down either.

Can’t stand the layout of Pacha. Think it’s the worst out of all the clubs.
Do you think? Worse than amnesia on a busy night? This is a major accident waiting to happen imo.

I don't think its the layout that's the problem. Moreso, the people that think its okay to stand on the stairs who are.
The stairs have always been a problem, even in the old design. But the new design has improved the situation - if failing to eliminate it - imho.
At least now, you can experience the action at the section above the stairs to a degree, which you couldn't do before.

Late to the party on this one, I'm fully aware, but I totally get the +1 hype! Solomun has really been a bit anti-climatic for me this season when I've seen him elsewhere this summer, but last night and last week in the port he was really fantastic.
Though, it must be said, there's a strong case for his guests outshining him this week.
Bicep's only Ibiza 2018 date was always going to be one to remember, and they were simply class. Arrived at 00:20 to a modest crowd. Credit must be given to the boys for playing a proper warm up set and building the night accordingly. Some of their earlier tunes:

By 01:30 it was getting busy and Bicep slipped into full rave mode. It was great to see.

Then Solomun came on at 02:30 and played some incredible music. A quite different vibe to Cocoon, but one equally as good. This party is the venue's flagship underground night for good reason. Wish I'd been more now. Still, two salivating dates left.

Yes it was an excellent night, we were in for 12.30 because we wanted to hear most of the Bicep set. Agreed they started quietly, more melodic then went banging. Solomun was also excellent. It was nice touch for bicep to finish their set and the back to back with two of their biggest tunes. Left at 7.00.

Last edited:
what time do you think will be last entry..i’m trying to convince the wife to still go..she overdone it last night..it’s literally a 2 min walk from our hotel so could fall out of bed then jump across..eh with our umbrella lol

what time do you think will be last entry..i’m trying to convince the wife to still go..she overdone it last night..it’s literally a 2 min walk from our hotel so could fall out of bed then jump across..eh with our umbrella lol

no last entry tonight I think. but they might be a bit difficult if it‘s full between 3-5am or so

Back