So.................

Sounds like a good night planned here!

Might be persuaded to get g-c and come down to Loondoon for a night on t'tiles.

I dj Dirty Tribal House music but have v.little experience,

only 2 parties played - 1 i got bladdered and lost the ability for rational thought - the other i was sharing the decks with a mate, both with equal reluctance to move aside after each slot!

How's the enthusiasm looking for the this idea today? Still waiting on the venue getting back to me, but wanna check we're all still keen before I start confirming things/laying out cash.

Sounds like a good idea ....

Maybe if this takes off we can have others further up this way .. (Midlands - Birmingham/Sheffield <- In fact Bed has a nice V.I.P. room that they hire out)

*Saffy* said:
Sounds like a good idea ....

Maybe if this takes off we can have others further up this way .. (Midlands - Birmingham/Sheffield <- In fact Bed has a nice V.I.P. room that they hire out)

Yup, that'd work. I like the VIP room at Bed - long and narrow, means you meet a lot people when passing them!

Sounds like a really good idea, something to look forward to in January :lol: instead of the ususal Jan Blues :cry:
Hopefully i'll be able to get some time off work to come down :lol:

Heheh, this will be one messy night!

Maybe we can change it to "Becki's birthday/Ibiza Spotlight Night out"

It's my birthday on the 5th, but as no one ever comes out for it coz it's straight after xmas and NYE, I was thinking about having a belated birthday do the last w/e in Jan :rolleyes:

Beckiboo said:
It's my birthday on the 5th, but as no one ever comes out for it coz it's straight after xmas and NYE, I was thinking about having a belated birthday do the last w/e in Jan :rolleyes:

nooooooooo! hate that when it happens... bet they expect ya to attend theirs tho!

Beckiboo said:
Heheh, this will be one messy night!

Maybe we can change it to "Becki's birthday/Ibiza Spotlight Night out"

So it'll be ' Both Babs and Becki's Belated Bithday Bash!" - perhaps we should be looking for a venue in Brum to continue the alliteration! :lol:

Hope to have it sorted today...........................

Buckley said:
So it'll be ' Both Babs and Becki's Belated Bithday Bash!" - perhaps we should be looking for a venue in Brum to continue the alliteration! :lol:

Hope to have it sorted today...........................

Count me out, I am never going out again EVER :p :lol:

Staying in on a Saturday night knitting, it's the new clubbing :lol: :p

Back