So.................

Barbie said:
Buckley said:
........just hypothetically speaking obvs *whistles* :rolleyes: , if 'someone' was to put on an Ibiza Spotlight night, with DJs and punters from this board, who would come?

And would late January, just as and example say, be long enough to give people time to get over Xmas/NYE etc?

Well my bday is 21st Jan so if you could make it around the end of Jan then I'd be happy :p :lol:

Not the wkend before or straight after the 21st tho cos I'm doing stuff :p :lol:

Babs the most demanding Spotlight member :lol: ;)

Oh noooooooooooooo - it's my boyfriends on 31st and I've planned a surprise holiday so we won't be able to come along - would have loved to! Can't you make it Feb????????? ;)

chewie_oo7 said:
seanbelfast said:
Buckley said:
seanbelfast said:
contemplating offering DJ services too... not got much live experience... just gonna have to cough very loudly when i cock up! :D

Well here's the plan on the DJ front: there's a handful of fairly experienced DJs on the board who I reckon I can rope in. The venue I have mind has 2 rooms, so the better known, more experienced chaps can show off in the main one. Meanwhile in the smaller room 2, those who are a little, ahem 'less polished' can start gain a bit of experience before getting on it worth their mates. The idea is, after all, to have fun, eh?

The only rule will be: NO GOING HOME EARLY!!!!!

Buckley said:
chewie_oo7 said:
seanbelfast said:
Buckley said:
seanbelfast said:
contemplating offering DJ services too... not got much live experience... just gonna have to cough very loudly when i cock up! :D

Well here's the plan on the DJ front: there's a handful of fairly experienced DJs on the board who I reckon I can rope in. The venue I have mind has 2 rooms, so the better known, more experienced chaps can show off in the main one. Meanwhile in the smaller room 2, those who are a little, ahem 'less polished' can start gain a bit of experience before getting on it worth their mates. The idea is, after all, to have fun, eh?

The only rule will be: NO GOING HOME EARLY!!!!!

sounds like a plan batman... will there be cd decks?

can only mix on CDs... :oops:

I would like to add the rule that noone is allowed to be scared of messy random bints such as myself Babs or Lisa. we are not responsible for our actions!!

:eek: :lol:

Scoobie said:
I would like to add the rule that noone is allowed to be scared of messy random bints such as myself Babs or Lisa. we are not responsible for our actions!!

I've been in good practice after a few nights out with Sar recently :eek:

Scoobie said:

Speak for yourself hon, since when have I every been messy or random :eek: :p :lol: ;)

Just started giggling to myself because this reminded me of the time last year at Bora Bora when my friend had to sit in the empty bar next door for 4 hours because he thought all the chairs were people :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

cookie said:
Sounds like a great plan! What venue did you have in mind Buckley?

I'll keep that to myself for now. Purely because if we get one venue in everyone's mind and then can't get it, then whatever else we get will seem 2nd best, even if its' actually better.

Have left messages at my first choice and on the relevant fella's mobile and mailed him, but it might be tomorrow before we get an answer.

Kang said:
Oh noooooooooooooo - it's my boyfriends on 31st and I've planned a surprise holiday so we won't be able to come along - would have loved to! Can't you make it Feb????????? ;)

Jan 31st's looking very popular I'm afraid, but hey, if it goes well we'll do another when you can go, ok?

Surpise Holiday's not to Iceland, by the way, is it?

Back