So.................

seanbelfast said:
who knows might be able to get over and possibly..what dj's would you be using i might be free.. :rolleyes:

All Djs from the board mate. Suspect we're need to veer towards funky/disco house, if you check the prediliction for Hed Kandi, Morillo etc on the board.

Scoobie said:
As hypothetical parties go this looks like a rather good idea!

Would we be able to bring any of our hypothetical friends, or are we sticking to spotlighters?

Friends would be welcome if was down to me alone, but the concensus is.....................? (fill in the gaps folks, for the people by the people, remember!) (I'm starting to sound like Wolfie Smith! (look it up any young pups!)

I'd prefer a Saturday, and if there's people going to be coming down to London from afar and cant get the Friday off work, then Saturday might suit them as well. :D

Buckley said:
Scoobie said:
As hypothetical parties go this looks like a rather good idea!

Would we be able to bring any of our hypothetical friends, or are we sticking to spotlighters?

Friends would be welcome if was down to me alone, but the concensus is.....................? (fill in the gaps folks, for the people by the people, remember!) (I'm starting to sound like Wolfie Smith! (look it up any young pups!)

Yeah we should have friends etc, I'm a liability if I go out without my Keeper :eek: :oops: :p :lol:

IBIZALISA said:
I'd prefer a Saturday, and if there's people going to be coming down to London from afar and cant get the Friday off work, then Saturday might suit them as well. :D

Saturdays are better for me cos then I'm not Keeper-less cos Tom works 2 Saturdays out of 3 and Babs without Keeper is a recipe for disaster :eek: ;) ............unless anyone on here wants to adopt a Keepee for the night :p :lol: ;)

I have to have my Keeper with me to, I'm sure Paul can look after the both of us Babs :lol: on second thoughts maybe not, think we'd need one each :D

IBIZALISA said:
I have to have my Keeper with me to, I'm sure Paul can look after the both of us Babs :lol: on second thoughts maybe not, think we'd need one each :D

Can you imagine us both Keeper-less :eek: :p We'd end up home the following Wednesday :eek: :p :lol:

*note to Promoters of this night, me and Leese need Keepers to be allowed to be there cos if no Keepers one of yous is going to have to take responsibility for us (and I wouldn't wish that on anyone :p :lol: ) ;) *

Right - we're gonna aim for Sat 31st January 2004! Friends and keepers allowed!

Gotta dash to a meeting, will then report back when I've secured the right venue!

Actually quick answers to this: would we prefer a backroom affair at a big club, or something of all of our own at a smaller venue. Personally, I reckon the latter, but I can secure either (ooooohhh...get me!)

Buckley said:

Gotta dash to a meeting, will then report back when I've secured the right venue!

Actually quick answers to this: would we prefer a backroom affair at a big club, or something of all of our own at a smaller venue. Personally, I reckon the latter, but I can secure either (ooooohhh...get me!)

smaller venue.. more intimate and private...

Small intimate venue on Sat 31st Jan, playing funky/disco early on, getting deeper as the night wears on?

Count me seriously in on this one Buckley. Might even get the mrs to come too ;)

what a great idea mate.

Buckley said:

Smaller def :D

Oooh getting all excited bout this one now :D

Buckley said:
seanbelfast said:
who knows might be able to get over and possibly..what dj's would you be using i might be free.. :rolleyes:

All Djs from the board mate. Suspect we're need to veer towards funky/disco house, if you check the prediliction for Hed Kandi, Morillo etc on the board.

that's not a problem i play house all across the board i only have that Trance mix in my sig cause i did it one day meesing about..i play at a few venues in Belfast along with guesting once every 6 weeks or so on the the local radio show :D

seanbelfast said:
Buckley said:
seanbelfast said:

that's not a problem i play house all across the board i only have that Trance mix in my sig cause i did it one day meesing about..i play at a few venues in Belfast along with guesting once every 6 weeks or so on the the local radio show :D

contemplating offering DJ services too... not got much live experience... just gonna have to cough very loudly when i cock up! :D

chewie_oo7 said:
contemplating offering DJ services too... not got much live experience... just gonna have to cough very loudly when i cock up! :D

Just do a really big spin back to cover any mistakes - no one will notice - honest!!! :p

Back