So... is 1!!!! Sat 22 January 2005 @ The Rhythm Factory

Dam0 - AH is your site? i used to use that quite a bit.

Speaking of which, make sure you put the 'pella of 'Hypothetically Speaking...." on the cd please, would love it myself!

See you next Saturday mate

sure mate I'll do you a cd with it on :)

yep I am one of the admins at AH, its alot better than it used to be. I never liked streamload really so now we have direct downloads too. Might be getting a new server soon so we can upload all the pellas on there.

dam0 said:
sure mate I'll do you a cd with it on :)

yep I am one of the admins at AH, its alot better than it used to be. I never liked streamload really so now we have direct downloads too. Might be getting a new server soon so we can upload all the pellas on there.

never knew that - quality!

:D

*Monday morning bump*

Oh and the venue haven't come back about the reduced hire cost yet, but I'm hoping for half off, in which case I will personally cover the other half, So... every penny taken on the door goes to the appeal.

Spread the word folks. Purrrrlease!

russ said:
This is gonna be such fun.

Even though ive never heard of this bloke. But then, whadoiknow???

Havent seen the guy DJ by himself, but ive seen Savers loads of times, at Type and in Room 2 at Turnmills. They've always been brilliant.

Cant wait for this night.

Buckley said:
*Monday morning bump*

Oh and the venue haven't come back about the reduced hire cost yet, but I'm hoping for half off, in which case I will personally cover the other half, So... every penny taken on the door goes to the appeal.

no need to bump it - its a sticky.. :D

allysface.gif

f***ing bollocks.

I'm playing in Leeds this weekend, and I'm going to miss So..... again. :rolleyes: :evil:

Errmmmmm... one after that? :?:

Have a good 'un guys :D

Guyster said:
*beep* bollocks.

I'm playing in Leeds this weekend, and I'm going to miss So..... again. :rolleyes: :evil:

Errmmmmm... one after that? :?:

Have a good 'un guys :D

guy, we're doing Type's birthday on the 12th Feb - get yourself along to it for that beer !

Robo said:
Buckley said:
*Monday morning bump*

no need to bump it - its a sticky.. :D

Cheers for the sticky! 8) I thought everyone just uses the 'posts since your last visit' link though, So... a bump would still help, no? Maybe, like most things, it's just me....

Chewie has recommended this site to me and is djing on the night. I hear there is an afterparty at Egg :?: What time does this finish and whats the damage :?:

BBS said:
Buckley, that link doesn't seem to take you to the right event.

Yes it does - just been on it! Bleached 23 Jan :rolleyes: I bet you are trying to multi-task again aren't you, tsk tsk :lol: :lol:

Back