So... is 1!!!! Sat 22 January 2005 @ The Rhythm Factory

As I hinted at before, 'Dark & Funky - The Sound of Type' remains my favourite covermount CD ever.. I am still listening to it 2 years on...

Really looking forward to hearing Damian (and Stu of course) play :)

muhaha i'm gunna be giving it the plug with maa cds! I've spoken to damian once before. He's the kinda guy thats done a hell of a lot but you dont know about it. Looks like i'll be tuning into ES for the first time in a while :D

Also... i will be pestering all dj's until i hear "so..... just hypothetically speaking... so..."! :lol:

dam0 said:
muhaha i'm gunna be giving it the plug with maa cds! I've spoken to damian once before. He's the kinda guy thats done a hell of a lot but you dont know about it. Looks like i'll be tuning into ES for the first time in a while :D

Also... i will be pestering all dj's until i hear "so..... just hypothetically speaking... so..."! :lol:

you deffo going then??

dam0 said:

Damo, I'll play it mate depending what room I'm in and whether the CD decks are up and running

Oh this night is gonna be so much fun. I am glad i am comming down the day before So....... i can relax before the mayhem begins. :D

cheers ben :)

rob: I think so. I might be popping to see a mate at SAE (massive recording studio) first and they might be coming down too.

Drew, get yourself down here my dear - it's for a good cause!

And you can have a wander round the sales with Ang beforehand ;)

Kang said:
Drew, get yourself down here my dear - it's for a good cause!

And you can have a wander round the sales with Ang beforehand ;)

My legs can only handle one or the other.

:lol:

Buckley said:
Drew said:
Hey Buckley, how's about a live weblink?

:p

Dam0? You can manage that can't you :lol:

I'll bring my satellite van with me ;)

I could prob record it and then stream it another day. My site has its own radio now so i can easily use that to broadcast :D

Back