So... is 1!!!! Sat 22 January 2005 @ The Rhythm Factory

Buckley

Who'da thunk it, eh? :lol: A full year on from the inaugural So... Many, many thanks to all who've been So... supportive and So... messy! 8)

Event Title: "So... is 1!!!!"

Date: Saturday 22 January 2004

DJs:
STU HIRST - Space Ibiza 2004 Closing Party
ANIL CHAWLA - Mixmag Future Hero!
BUCKLEY & DEMPSEY
MARK SUN
BEN FINDLAY
JONNY ARTHUR
ALAN HELPS
L'IL JOEY
CHEWIE

Venue: The Rhythm Factory

Address: 16-18 Whitechapel Road, London E1 1EW

Times: 9.30pm-5am

Cost: £7 on the door

swiss taff said:
Buckley said:
lil' Joey said:
Bring on the party :D :D :D

Indeedy. And 'cos it's a Saturday we might be able to take you somewhere other than Fire for afters Joey! :lol:
Was nothing wrong with fire :eek: :lol:

Ha Ha, i must of had a big look of shock on my face, Lets just say it was a new one for me. :eek: :oops: :lol:
But i think it is gonna be a lot of fun this time around. Any set times yet Mr Buckley

swiss taff said:
Buckley said:
lil' Joey said:
Bring on the party :D :D :D

Indeedy. And 'cos it's a Saturday we might be able to take you somewhere other than Fire for afters Joey! :lol:
Was nothing wrong with fire :eek: :lol:

Will you be in attendance Neil? Be good to see those who travelled for the first one (and those who didn't, of course).

Nothing wrong with Fire at all, as you say, but it can be quite a shock for some :lol:

Buckley said:
Will you be in attendance Neil? Be good to see those who travelled for the first one (and those who didn't, of course).

Nothing wrong with Fire at all, as you say, but it can be quite a shock for some :lol:
Maybe... will probably be a last minute though ;)

swiss taff said:
Buckley said:

Maybe... will probably be a last minute though ;)

I'll have a tequila waiting on the bar! ;)

Inspired by the personal experience of one of our DJs, Ben Findlay, this event will now donate all profits to the relief appeal. See link below, for Ben's Mother's lucky escape, aided by the locals generousity of spirit:

http://www.ibiza-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=357302#357302

As I've said on that thread, we may be short of time to get official backing, but I'll scan and upload the reciept for payment into the charity account, So... we all know what we contributed.

Buckley said:
Inspired by the personal experience of one of our DJs, Ben Findlay, this event will now donate all profits to the relief appeal. See link below, for Ben's Mother's lucky escape, aided by the locals generousity of spirit:

http://www.ibiza-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=357302#357302

As I've said on that thread, we may be short of time to get official backing, but I'll scan and upload the reciept for payment into the charity account, So... we all know what we contributed.

Thats a nice gesture. I wasn't sure about going to this as Im seriously trying to cut down on my outings, but since its for a good cause, what the heck!!! ;)

Back