So... is 1!!!! Sat 22 January 2005 @ The Rhythm Factory

Partially responsible for the best covermount CD ever to grace the cover of the now defunct Ministry Magazine..

Stu Hirst said:
gingerfreak said:
Worth waiting for, or will it be a case of 'Is that all?' ?

it isn't an A-list dj, but he's arguably one of the most important men in the scene, and an excellent dj and all round top bloke.

Signed to Represents and part of a DJ duo....

Would concur. Wouldn't surprise me if some people on the board give it the big 'Whooooo?' when we tell 'em, but well known or not Damian Wilson, one half of Type residents Savers, is quite a name in the who's who of making all this old club guff happen. Excellent DJ and in my small amount of dealings with him, lovely fellow to boot.

C'mon then - 'Whooooo?' :lol:

Damian Wilson has kindly offered his services for the night and we'll be doing a back-to-back kinda thing for a couple of hours.
He's one half of The Savers, residents at the mighty Type at The Cross and by day, he is the producer for Pete Tong's Essential Selection and Judge Jules Saturday show.
He's responsible for many of the records that get played on Pete's show, so you can be sure that his set will be as upfront as they come !

He has been described as one of Seb Fontaine's favourite dj's and is personally one of mine.

NITEFLY said:
blimey?

that has to be up there with frontys post about judge jules buying kasbah :lol:

Did say we'd get that reaction. But trust me - it's gonna be great.

Just realised Phil - you were hoping it was Jjinit in drag, weren't you? :lol: Soz mate

Buckley said:
NITEFLY said:
blimey?

Just realised Phil - you were hoping it was Jjinit in drag, weren't you? :lol: Soz mate

we were hardly going to be announcing Oakey.
Some people are just never happy !
:D

Seriously though, Damian is coming down to play for free and plugging the night on Pete's show, which is massively appreciated, as it may attract more people through the door and ultimately more money for the charities involved with the Tsunami effort.

Stu Hirst said:
Buckley said:
NITEFLY said:
blimey?

we were hardly going to be announcing Oakey.
Some people are just never happy !
:D

Seriously though, Damian is coming down to play for free and plugging the night on Pete's show, which is massively appreciated, as it may attract more people through the door and ultimately more money for the charities involved with the Tsunami effort.

if its getting a mention tongys show then that is some good shit 8)

I am soooo looking forward to this night - a huge pat on the back to both Buckley and Stu for making this happen.

8)

Back