So.......How was it?

OMFG i had completely forgotten about her.

tiny little lady (BBS informs me (reliably?)) that she 'works' at Stringfellows.

within 5 mins of getting into egg she was, ahem, dancing with me in a very 'nice' way.

I suspect she may have eaten one of those 'ecstasy' drugs

luckily mrs russ had gone by then :oops: :D :D :D

russ said:
tiny little lady (BBS informs me (reliably?)) that she 'works' at Stringfellows.

I already quizzed him as to how he knew this ... she was with the big guy Nick we were talking to.

Nitefly, was that 12ft gate in one of those council estate areas?? We decided to give up on climbing over it and luckily found a little alley which led us to the main street... :lol:

whoah - flashback! :D

72c7e4d48f6f1400ce437350200eb97b.jpg

this you ferd :lol:

following on from my massive post yesterday...

twas nice to catch up with the usual suspects (you know who you are:)). and also to meet copperband and his mate, seeing robo "enjoying himself". and catching up with mambo and joey, good to see ya play at last and you should be proud of yrself. does it help to have a gf get all nervous for ya? :lol:

8)

chewie_oo7 said:
following on from my massive post yesterday...

twas nice to catch up with the usual suspects (you know who you are:)). and also to meet copperband and his mate, seeing robo "enjoying himself". and catching up with mambo and joey, good to see ya play at last and you should be proud of yrself. does it help to have a gf get all nervous for ya? :lol:

8)

May also be down to a few things id done before i left the hotel :lol:

I was shaking like a leaf tho wasnt i :lol: :lol: :lol:

mambobirdette said:
May also be down to a few things id done before i left the hotel :lol:

I was shaking like a leaf tho wasnt i :lol: :lol: :lol:

bless ya, i think u transfered some of that nervous energy to me 10 mins b4 i went on!

:lol:

did u like what i played? -

did u like what i played? -

Very good mate, to be honest I actually prefered a lot of the back room stuff to the main it was just a shame that the crowd seemed to be in either one room or the other. I enjoyed all the sets although I have to say Anil's was a little dark for me?
I think its always difficult to say which set is the best of the night because it depends so much on your state of mind at the time, eg Joey played some great tunes which I was really getting into and I'd only had a bottle of Corona :!:

copperband said:
eg Joey played some great tunes which I was really getting into and I'd only had a bottle of Corona :!:

Thats because my baby's great :D :D :D :lol:

I tell him if i think tunes dont work & stuff so he plays a lot of stuff that i like, all apart from the bloody broom song!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Point taken on people saying that my set was a bit dark, i appreciate your honest feedback... I really fancied trying something a little different on Sat night and maybe 'darking out' wasn't everyones cup of tea...

I'm gettting the opportunities to play lots of different places at the moment and am really trying to experiment with my sound and where it's going, so the records i play varies quite a bit from place to place.

Anyway, i had a great time, and had loadsa fun at the egg :lol:

Anil Chawla said:
Point taken on people saying that my set was a bit dark, i appreciate your honest feedback... I really fancied trying something a little different on Sat night and maybe 'darking out' wasn't everyones cup of tea...

I'm gettting the opportunities to play lots of different places at the moment and am really trying to experiment with my sound and where it's going, so the records i play varies quite a bit from place to place.

Anyway, i had a great time, and had loadsa fun at the egg :lol:

i didnt think it was dark at all from what i caught towards the end, i thought it was rather good! - i wondered why there was sudden influx of room 1 refugees. :lol:

Back