So.......How was it?

Cant believe you guys didnt come in Egg after walking round smackville for an hour :lol: :eek:

Quality night :D

I had a great time, it was good to see some old faces and meet some new ones. Hope we can all do it again sometime.

dam0 said:
twas a good nite.

I got to kings x at 6:30... no train till 9:10. It was cold

i got diverted to paddington for 70 minutes :evil: feel like shit at the mo,aint had a wink of sleep all night,was it worth it, course it fackin was :p

ebf783c5-283f-41c1-80da-f948e08ac22f.jpg

SPILLAGE !!!

What a fantastic night - cheers Buckley ;)

It was So... nice to put names to faces and meet loads more peeps from the board - Nitefly, Mambobirdette, Lil Joey, Copperband and his mate Mark, N8 - was lovely chatting with you all. All the djs were superb - I feel like I danced all night :D

I can't believe some of you walked around for such a time and never actually got into Egg - did a cab not drop you to the door? I think I remember something about a road being closed or something and Dan directing our cab. It was brilliant in there - really, really busy and the music was fab! We left about 9.30 when my legs finally gave up :rolleyes: Roll on the next one 8)

What a fantastic night.. (all my mates agreed too) :D :D
One minute it was 11.30, next minute you got Buckley saying it's time to go home!!! :(

Great seeing the usuals.. SuperD + misses, Chew, Scoobie, Russ, Kang, BBS (Now I know who you are ;)) plus meeting a few other like Copperband and Mambobirdette (thanks to Kang for introducing us)..
Pitty another night's gone and i'm still to meet Nitefly, robo, N8 etc we were probably dancing next to eachother.

Great sets by everyone.. nice for Mark to end up with a few breaks too :)

Nitefly, we also ended up walking for about 30mins through dodgy estates. Were you in a group that decided to follow us thinking we knew where we were going until we reached a dead end?
Egg was brilliant too. Didnt find Kang and the rest unfortunately, I did look around for you guys.
Think I saw copperband sneak off round 11?? I only managed till 12, after a few Brandy's with Anil ;)

Soz for going on a bit but it really was that good!

Ferd said:

Nitefly, we also ended up walking for about 30mins through dodgy estates. Were you in a group that decided to follow us thinking we knew where we were going until we reached a dead end?
!

i was with robo and n8 for that walk with the others a bit further behind,were you with an irish bloke(i think he was irish :confused: )

No, I was with a group of two guys and a girl. It was the girl who said she knew the way.. "Follow the lights in the sky" she said. That was great until we realised all the roads were blocked off. :x
It might not have been you then.

Oh well. I'm sure we'll meet up soon enough

Back