set times - post here anything you've seen

Solomun +1 - Hi does anyone know the standard set times this year? From memory (10 years ago!) it was something like Guest 1-3, Solomun 3-5, b2b 5-close. Cheers

Solomun +1 - Hi does anyone know the standard set times this year? From memory (10 years ago!) it was something like Guest 1-3, Solomun 3-5, b2b 5-close. Cheers
Look further back and you will see 😉

If not on this thread, then this one:

Look further back and you will see 😉

If not on this thread, then this one:

Thanks found it!

Hï was really good. First visit to the club since Space and I liked it! Obviously a complete 180 from what it was (let's not get into that) but moving around was relatively easy and stumbling across the exit at the back of the Wild Corner and getting right next to the booth in the Theatre was a touch! Was there for Vintage Culture mainly and definitely preferred Club to the Theatre. Totally understand what some people say about the VIP in the Theatre - looks VERY vegas to me but overall I really bloody enjoyed it. Garden was beaut too!

Lots of young people (and I'm not even that old lol) but that's the crowd.

Highlight of the night was Vintage Culture dropping Come On, Dance with Me (CDW)
Hey do you remember what time Vintage Culture played? Really digging his recent essential mix. Will be going in early September. And also what time Fisher played? Thanks

Hey do you remember what time Vintage Culture played? Really digging his recent essential mix. Will be going in early September. And also what time Fisher played? Thanks

I only went into Fisher for a matter of minutes tbh. We were there for vintage mainly. Their set was super mixed, inc a heavy techno section! The room was a vibe ✌🏼

Back