set times - post here anything you've seen

Odd set time for Amelie Lens every week? Or is there something I'm missing? Not into this sound really but assumed she'd be playing later given it is her night?

Get punters in earlier id imagine

My take is this yeah. Get them in and then many will stay. Considering her name is on this night, surprised it’s 90 mins to be honest. As many have said before, a pattern that people just want to start earlier.

They don’t always officially announce, but as a best estimate based on the past Main Room is usually: 2nd DJ: 0130-0330 and then 0330-Close Tale of Us
Thanks @mr_why 🙏🏼. I’m hoping to see Stephan Bodzin. I’ve seen Instagram of him handing over to Tale of Us. I’m assuming he will go on 2nd after Mathame. I might not get there for 12 midnight, but don’t want to miss Stephan 🤞🏼

Thanks @mr_why 🙏🏼. I’m hoping to see Stephan Bodzin. I’ve seen Instagram of him handing over to Tale of Us. I’m assuming he will go on 2nd after Mathame. I might not get there for 12 midnight, but don’t want to miss Stephan 🤞🏼
I sure that will be the case. The only reason it would end up being something different would be reactive to travel delays

Back