set times - post here anything you've seen

Set-times for Glitterbox @ Hï on 21 August below.

Doing my first of 2022 Glitterbox night this evening…. Mini review to follow tomorrow

7292D5DE-0773-48A4-BBDD-A1DC156FC42F.jpeg

Anane et Louie Vega took deck 8h15 pm at SUNDAY Blue Marlin n i stayed until the end midnight , great afro house that night n thanks to @freakstar for the mojito 🙏

not much djs i wish to have along my stay IN bmi? Agoria, Green Velvet, Blond:ish...first wish :Anane + Louie Vega , was hoping to see Erick Morillo too...

Anane et Louie Vega took deck 8h15 pm at SUNDAY Blue Marlin n i stayed until the end midnight , great afro house that night n thanks to @freakstar for the mojito 🙏

not much djs i wish to have along my stay IN bmi? Agoria, Green Velvet, Blond:ish...first wish :Anane + Louie Vega , was hoping to see Erick Morillo too...
Don’t think the chances of you seeing Erick Morillo any time soon are very high…..

burning man week and suddenly hardly any headliners around anymore - the usual situation!

Yeah! Though I’ve found those Circo Locos can sometimes turn into the best ones. To this day my other half insists he never looks at the Circo line-ups before he goes.

Yeah! Though I’ve found those Circo Locos can sometimes turn into the best ones. To this day my other half insists he never looks at the Circo line-ups before he goes.

yes absolutely. I think also tonight might not be too packed maybe so could turn into a really nice session. can't make it myself sadly though.

That's how I discovered blondish and red axes!

Next week though another story, yay!

Back