set times - post here anything you've seen

If anyone is heading to Solomun at Destino today can they post in here what time he starts? Doing Afterlife afterwards when we're over so the later start the better really

Glitterbox July 31. Feels like The Shapeshifters always there. Out of interest, anyone have any reviews of them there?

54ABC530-6917-4525-995B-3C785B68BCDA.jpeg

Last edited:
If anyone is heading to Solomun at Destino today can they post in here what time he starts? Doing Afterlife afterwards when we're over so the later start the better really
Solomun usually starts around 9, 12 finish and typically carries on in Tox club afterwards where he comes on again at 1 but if you’re doing afterlife you’ll likely not care for that

Any info about set times for Story Teller/The Soundgarden at Cova Santa tomorrow (05/08)?
I’ve read somewhere that Cattaneo and Warren b2b is going for 6 hrs!?!?!

Glitterbox July 31. Feels like The Shapeshifters always there. Out of interest, anyone have any reviews of them there?

View attachment 14477
Shapeshifters played 4-6 when we went, it said 'live' next to them on the flyer...I think this just meant a couple of singers for their own tunes. Lads round the pool we spoke to the next day said it was sh*te. We had left before then so can't comment, but they were really emphatic about how crap they were! Each to their own I guess....

Any info about set times for Story Teller/The Soundgarden at Cova Santa tomorrow (05/08)?
I’ve read somewhere that Cattaneo and Warren b2b is going for 6 hrs!?!?!
I'm sure it was 3 hours until 23:00

I have seen the set times, but can't find them now. I don't think they will play downstairs

Last edited:
I'm sure it was 3 hours until 23:00

I have seen the set times, but can't find them now. I don't think they will play downstairs
Thanks @W_I_C, that definitely makes more sense even if it was an actual Soudgarden Insta post that came up with the 6hrs. Probably a typo. 8D167761-F205-4FDC-85F2-02D1ECDED4EF.jpeg

Sets times out. WOW! It’s going to be a long day/night 😉

Attachments

• BC09B112-BE95-42F6-A714-44E54269BA51.jpeg
    BC09B112-BE95-42F6-A714-44E54269BA51.jpeg
    487.6 KB · Views: 67
Back