See how this goes...Hallucinations

stuie said:
My funniest ever was last year in Pacha, when a little man in front on me looked like a cigarette machine and I tried to stand my drink on his head!! :lol: :lol: I don't need to tell you he wasn't impressed :oops: 8)

Tea sprayed all over my desk now Stuie - funking brilliant!!!

Not me but a guy I know was at Gods Kitchen at the arena in Newcastle was telling us he had copped off with this drop dead gorgeous lady - they were both on the dance floor, didnt speak but walked up to each other with lust in their eyes, started dancing together, got a bit suggestive and were grinding up against each other and next thing he knew she had unzipped his pants and was fondling him on the dancefloor - he said it was totally totally the most mindblowing experience ever, but then he sort of had a moment of clarify realised she wasnt there and he was having a tommy tank on the dance floor much to the shock of a few groups of people standing round staring at him..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

(personally I wouldnt have admitted to this if it had been me but......)

gfunk said:
First time in Space on the terrace and funked, thought all the fans around the edge were TV screens and stood watching them for ages ;) :oops: :eek: :lol:

:D :D :D

Reminds me of when a mate and I were so funcking high we actually watched an entire episode of 60 minutes on tv before we realized it wasn't the movie we had put in the dvd player! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :p :lol: :lol:

:D very funny

i have obviously been doing something wrong for years tho as i have never experienced anything like this:confused:

Stui's still makes me giggle - I love the thought of him trying to put his glass on some blokes head........:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since Spotlight is one of the most searchable forums on google, Im not going to participate in this discussion (might under an alias though).

Funny though! Bumped since theres a tonne of new members since!

Love this threat, heres some things I can remember.

I ALWAYS see glasses on all my mates when I'm wiped.
Once when I'd taken too many bangers, 27 I think it was I started spinning round and round and couldn't stop, my mate had to take me outta the party I was in and ended up beating the sh1t outta me with a plank of wood to get me to stop.
Another time at my mates Stag party I got thrown out of a nightclub for doing the breast stroke through the dancefloor with a toilet roll in my mouth.
Once after taking a load of mushrooms I thought all the lampposts were bending in two.
Another mushroom experience saw me chaise a rat around the beach for about an hour, apparently there was no rat there, althought I still believe there was.
Once after takin a load of bangers and blues I thought I was driving my car home from work, I was actually sitting in a party with my eyes closed PRETENDING to drive my car, I even wound the window down to flick the ash from my feg.
My mate seen a lamp post take off after consuming too much butane.

Love this threat, heres some things I can remember.

I ALWAYS see glasses on all my mates when I'm wiped.
Once when I'd taken too many bangers, 27 I think it was I started spinning round and round and couldn't stop, my mate had to take me outta the party I was in and ended up beating the sh1t outta me with a plank of wood to get me to stop.
Another time at my mates Stag party I got thrown out of a nightclub for doing the breast stroke through the dancefloor with a toilet roll in my mouth.
Once after taking a load of mushrooms I thought all the lampposts were bending in two.
Another mushroom experience saw me chaise a rat around the beach for about an hour, apparently there was no rat there, althought I still believe there was.
Once after takin a load of bangers and blues I thought I was driving my car home from work, I was actually sitting in a party with my eyes closed PRETENDING to drive my car, I even wound the window down to flick the ash from my feg.
My mate seen a lamp post take off after consuming too much butane.

:eek: :eek:

I'm guessing that's a session lasting a couple of days or more, as I'm sure BigT01 wouldn't want to suggest that's sensible in a short space of time.

Not that lengthy sessions are are recommended by doctors, but just to differentiate between doing that in a 6hr club night out against a whole weekend out.

I don't think it's sensible to be doing it at all but then again I never said I was sensible. That was, of course in my younger days, I might struggle to do that now,lol. It was from 9 on a Sat night til about 11 on a Sunday morning, I was always known as a sprinter rather than a long distance runner if ya know what I mean.8) 8)

Which is a curious Scottish term I'd never encountered until last season's Ibiza 5 month stay in Ibiza. I like it though. Although I also took to square sausage and tatty scones.

You should try our soda bread, potato bread and REAL pasties!!!!!! :lol:

You should try our soda bread, potato bread and REAL pasties!!!!!! :lol:

Is soda bread in the North the same as in the South? (Ma and Pa Buckley are Irish you see). If so then I like! Not that I wouldn't if was different I just wouldn't know.

Btw, wasn't criticising your intake, just allowing for the young folk and new to it that might read here, so it doesn't seem a standard dosage. Can you imagine if you did that first time out?

Didn't for one second think you were mate, and ohh yes the breads the same alright, I think anyway, don't see any reason y it'd b different.

Since Spotlight is one of the most searchable forums on google, Im not going to participate in this discussion (might under an alias though).

Funny though! Bumped since theres a tonne of new members since!

thats true very true. my mate was searching for the areas of ibiza we are staying in and the first thing it comes up in google is my thread asking the question of Mcrackin! btw philb - you know someone called nish?

I used to get a repeating hallucination that everyone in the club was wearing spectacles. That went away and I never have seen it since I started wearing specs permanently myself:confused:

I also see thousands of blackbirds or crows in the sky in the early morning as the sun is rising (after a heavy sesh).

Back