See how this goes...Hallucinations

2 years ago, chilling on Space terrace (after midnight) - looked around and everyone was wearing big hats.

I think its cos I was chatting with Vaughn from Rock Bar the night before!

:eek:

i saw everything made of plasticine. fascinating and wonderful!

Tried to get from my house to my friends but somehow couldnt get passed the chip shop!!!felt like i was in a computer game!

fluffy white clouds in the sky smiling down on me and they took the form of animals!!!

Lol at myself,

Remembered another, my friend rollling up a £20 note to lite it, thinkin it was a joint! + drinkin a pack of cards!!! Possible?

Very reassurring to see theres more of us out there!!!!!!lol at previous posts

andivokes said:
Holy cr*p!! Doesnt any of this sh*t scare you guys??

Nah I find it funny as f*ck cos I know it ain't real, I just conceide that I'm totally away with it! :lol:

I remember dancing about in a club and I had had some very wierd pro plus, (my mate was so f*cked he had to sit down and he started seeing wee dwarfs walking about and he also said he saw Darth Vader at one point lol) I was seeing people with like masks on and pieceings that weren't there, then I turn around to see this bouncing blob, so I end up dancing and looking at it for quite a while until it slowly morphs into a girl dancing beside me! She must have wondered what the f*ck I was doing! :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :p ;) :twisted: :lol:

Um, yep, I knew I was totally out of it, it was a bit of a surprise tripping out so much, but not much I could do about it so might as well have just enjoyed the sights and the sounds at the time! 8)

...I once (ok recently) got absolutely wrecked and got off with what appeared to be a stunner, only to find out when I awoke in the morning that she was not the best.....I think there's a moral brewing.

the older you get the less you can handle it...cos your general psyche get more and more f@cked up little things like thinking your mate is dressed head to toe in pimps gear - wide brimmed hat and feather...think starsky and hutch...become more and more disturbing.....

you will all end up in a mental hope you freaks..!!!!!

the_exhibitionist_74 said:
the older you get the less you can handle it...cos your general psyche get more and more f@cked up little things like thinking your mate is dressed head to toe in pimps gear - wide brimmed hat and feather...think starsky and hutch...become more and more disturbing.....

Think I already am Mental HOPE!!!! :twisted:

the_exhibitionist_74 said:

Shut up you c*ck, off you go and shag your 21 women :rolleyes:

spottydog said:
Me too mate. i always see squiggles all over peoples faces aswell. usually when im past the point of no return though. :eek:
I see dots and lines on faces like some kinda tribal thing??? sound familiar?

Once saw everthing in plaid for two hours-funky colored plaid. (orange omg= :evil: ) Wicked evening- three is definately my limit!

I've got a few funnies
1. Me and my mate were in turnmills in London with a group we'd met a fortnight before. At the end of the night they decided to throw a party for a select few back at their place. When we got there we had unfortunately run out of any little fellas, but one of the group disappeared and came back with a bottle of poppers. In the mean time I'm chatting away with this Australian girl who is the life and soul of the party. She's cracking jokes, doing impressions and generally being very entertaining. The poppers are getting passed around the circle and after a few circuits, the bubbly girl next to me has gone very quiet. She won't take the poppers and also won't look at the left hand side of the room. It's only 2 hours later that she can bring herself to tell us that she thought that there was shadows, like the ones in the movie Ghost, coming through the wall to get her and she mustn't look them in the eyes. I didn't even know poppers could make you hallucinate!
2. After a night in garlands, liverpool. We all pile back to our mates house for the afterparty. I stay up till 11, but finally give up as its bank holiday monday and we've been out all weekend. 2 hours later my mates girlfriend is waking me up telling me that James has gone missing. His clothes are still in the house, his shoes are still in the house but he isn't. We were supposed to be travelling back home to london in about 5 hours, he has never been to Liverpool before so we start looking around the streets, pubs and any alley we can find. His girlfriend in the mean time has bumped into a police van and kindly asked them to search the local area for him, as he had a 'bit to much to drink' officer. A couple of hours later, we're back at the house there's a knock at the door. The policeman asks Helen can she come with him to the van please. He slides the van door open and out pops James butt naked apart from my duffel coat looking totally bewilldered. Apparently, the police man found him lying on a wall, in a park with a gang of scouse kids poking him with sticks and throwing stones at him. Funnily enough, he doesn't remember a thing!
3. Getting carried away here, but most recently my mate steve was convinced that whilst we were upstairs in Shindig we were actually in his office. He demanded that I give him his paycheck now. I started lmao, which really puzzled him and he followed this up with 'If you don't give me my pay cheque I'm going to tell MR Hammond and he will have you fired and you'll lose your car park space'. The scary thing was this went on for about 15 mins. It all ended when we got back to his place, my gf said that he was upstairs and the light wouldn't work in his room. I found him upstairs wandering around in the dark trying to find the light switch. After finally finding the light switch, and seeing that It wasn't actually working I took a bulb from another light only to find that the reason it wasn't working was because he had taken the bulb out and was holding it in his hand. When I confronted him over this he said that the bulb he was holding was a present from the bouncer @ the club. This conversation went on for hours, and I could write a lot more stories than this...but I'm probably boring you all.
I love seeing my mates trashed :lol: :lol:

lol mandy!
Question: at what point are you old and hallucinations start bothering you?? I will be 29 at the end of this year, but I am not ready to stop havin fun ! :confused: ??

chiclubgirl said:
lol mandy!
Question: at what point are you old and hallucinations start bothering you?? I will be 29 at the end of this year, but I am not ready to stop havin fun ! :confused: ??

I dont think theres a point when you're old at all!!!! Especially in club land!

Back