See how this goes...Hallucinations

chiclubgirl said:
lol mandy!
Question: at what point are you old and hallucinations start bothering you?? I will be 29 at the end of this year, but I am not ready to stop havin fun ! :confused: ??

???????????????????????????

im 23!

A few weeks ago I was really funked, and started looking at pieces of fluff on the floor...

...all was fine, until the fluff started dancing up and down

That was my cue to stop :lol:

Wow, what a funny thread.

One time my friend turned into a parrot and started talking to me like a bird. I couldn't stop laughing...I thought it was so funny. I laughed uncontrollably for at least 30 minutes.

A giant charlie rat would freak me out though. I need to get that out of my subconscious for fear of seeing that big ugly thing. If you've seen 'It's all gone Pete Tong' you'll know what I'm talking about.

last year my mate filmed me on his camera trying to swim across our tiled floor while mumblin "Im a fish" of which I have absolutely no recollection of whatsoever. I think I'd ate something funny that day.

fatphilb said:
last year my mate filmed me on his camera trying to swim across our tiled floor while mumblin "Im a fish" of which I have absolutely no recollection of whatsoever. I think I'd ate something funny that day.

You should share the vid. :lol:

i deleted it in an embarrased rage... probably a good thing, don't know what my folks would think if i turned into the latest internet-video sensation and had people calling me a lunatic across the globe :eek:

I was at Ancient People late late one night and I was dancing on the floor... the beats were sweet... I looked up at one of the black speakers that was hanging from the wall and I saw a little DJ man spinning inside the speaker HAHAHA scary how crystal the vision was, I can still see it to this day.

Bad ones:
I lay down beneath a table and saw multi-colored lava dripping under it... i kept pushing the goops of rainbow lava up under the table so it wouldn't drip on my face.

Then, same trip, I walked past a mirror and happened to be yawning at the same time... my eye teeth dropped down into fangs when my mouth opened and I heard "rrrRRRROOOOAAAARRR" in my head.

One time I had popped some fungus and saw skulls in the mountainside that were cackling and trying to bite me. When we got to the beach it was awesome... the sea was choppy with white spray coming up... I saw white horses and fairies that would fall down as the waves crashed.

PachaGirl79 said:
Bad ones:
I lay down beneath a table and saw multi-colored lava dripping under it... i kept pushing the goops of rainbow lava up under the table so it wouldn't drip on my face.

That doesn't sound bad...embrace the lava...don't be scared...Lava is your friend.

PachaGirl79 said:
Then, same trip, I walked past a mirror and happened to be yawning at the same time... my eye teeth dropped down into fangs when my mouth opened and I heard "rrrRRRROOOOAAAARRR" in my head.

Mirrors are evil...you never know what you are going see in a state...stay away from them! :evil: If you want to have fun with someone then tell them to go stare in the mirror...they'll be gone for hours... :twisted:

Seriously hahaha. I didn't know there was a mirror in the hall when I was walking.... then all the sudden I look and my eye teeth are about two inches long hahaha.

That lava was CRAZY j_love. If it got on your hands it would get progressively hotter with time so you had to make sure it wasn't on for too long hahaha.

PachaGirl79 said:
Seriously hahaha. I didn't know there was a mirror in the hall when I was walking.... then all the sudden I look and my eye teeth are about two inches long hahaha.

That lava was CRAZY j_love. If it got on your hands it would get progressively hotter with time so you had to make sure it wasn't on for too long hahaha.

Oh, the hot lava...the hot lava requires a bit of caution. You must NEVER, and I repeat NEVER throw it at people. You can show them the lava but hurling hot lava onto unbeknown bystandards is just asking for trouble. Please exercise caution when playing with hot lava. :)

My funniest ever was last year in Pacha, when a little man in front on me looked like a cigarette machine and I tried to stand my drink on his head!! :lol: :lol: I don't need to tell you he wasn't impressed :oops: 8)

I saw a young woman with a babies pushing chair in the middle of New YOrk's dance floor, the kinkiest after hours ever in Barcelona :eek:

In severe states of inebriation, I've seen large amounts money flying out of my wallet to buy drinks for everyone around me. :eek:

Wait... maybe that wasn't a hallucination :lol:

My most hilarious one was when tony the tiger jumped out of the kellogg's box and started running around my apartment... I kept running after him and laughed so hard I almost pissed myself! :D

My mate obviously didn't see tony so he didn't find the whole episode quite as amusing. :)

It all ended when tony ran into the bathroom and jumped in the toilet :eek:

I've had the same thing happen to me Morbyd!!!!! My friends kept dissapering last weekend only to reappear in front of me! Oh yeah, James Earl Jones (yes the voice of darth vader!!) turned to me and my friends during fantasia (had pink floyd playing the music) and mouthed to all of us "you guys are really f***ed up aren't you?" It freaked the hell out of everyone in the room (we all saw it!!) crazy huh?

First time in Space on the terrace and funked, thought all the fans around the edge were TV screens and stood watching them for ages ;) :oops: :eek: :lol:

December 2003 at Saffy's house id had some of her special flapjack and the toilet was speaking to me like that big green plant in little shop of horrors!

Back