Secret Santa

A butt plug - £7.15 from www.sextoys.co.uk :lol:

N4043-royal_lock_and_load.jpg

They can shove that up their ar$e with their Secret Santas :lol:

Ha ha ha, that has just made me laugh so much.
Whats got into you Sarah (no pun intended):lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to bring the butt plugs back to your screens (thank god for my "anti glare" screen cover :lol: ).

We did our Secret Santa yesterday. I put in "The Chronicles of Narnia" on DVD, which I thought was quite a nice present for people with kids and stuff. What did I get? A London Fire Brigade mug, which I happen to know the giver got for free...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry to bring the butt plugs back to your screens (thank god for my "anti glare" screen cover :lol: ).

We did our Secret Santa yesterday. I put in "The Chronicles of Narnia" on DVD, which I thought was quite a nice present for people with kids and stuff. What did I get? A London Fire Brigade mug, which I happen to know the giver got for free...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:lol: Told you you should have gone for the butt plug :lol:

I'll swap you my London Underground jigsaw for your Fire Brigade mug :lol:

I got a box of ferrero rocher from someone that obviously didn't understand the concept of secret santa in my firm.

I got the short guy at work 3 extra small joke condoms and a magnifying glass.

Why not ask if you can take the mug back :lol:

I got a box of ferrero rocher from someone that obviously didn't understand the concept of secret santa in my firm.

I got the short guy at work 3 extra small joke condoms and a magnifying glass.

Why not ask if you can take the mug back :lol:

:lol: :lol:

i bought a blow job kit and received a really sh!t christmas carols cd.

wtf is in a blowjob kit? All I can think of that might be useful is some kind of lockjaw aid, and perhaps something that you can train yourself to deep throat with.

I only have one secret santa with the 52 regulars.
We don't know to who is our present, we just get something very very silly or very very random or very very wrong and put it under the Tió (a catalan tradition). Last year I got a ciguies box with 5 laughing cigarretes and two years ago I got a santa's hat with lights :eek:

That's the best idea - cos you just know EVERYONE would have a sniff :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Imagine the carnage - all those red faces...... :eek::eek:

Back