Secret Santa

Secret Santa update - we did our Secret Santas last night and you would not believe what I go - a funking jigsaw of the London Underground wtf :eek: Do I look like the kind of girl who does jigsaws in her spare time :lol:

Secret Santa update - we did our Secret Santas last night and you would not believe what I go - a funking jigsaw of the London Underground wtf :eek: Do I look like the kind of girl who does jigsaws in her spare time :lol:

What were you expecting, two cones and a road closed sign?

Photo frame from Urban Outfitters - boring but couldn't be bothered to put any thought into it :spank:

Perhaps the jigsaw could be a little project for us when we get in on Saturday night? :lol:

How was the do apart from that? Was the food good?

Perhaps the jigsaw could be a little project for us when we get in on Saturday night? :lol:

How was the do apart from that? Was the food good?

:lol: I shall look forward to the 'jigsaw project' :lol:

Just mailed you, the food and venue was lovely, did a runner after the meal tho before the caberet started and popped in to say hi at Jamies so had a lovely catch up with our boooyffrrrieeend :lol: Then got all these concerned texts/calls from work people worried about where I was so I've had to use the 'I lost my phone and couldn't find you' story so am now sat at work with my phone turned off in my pocket unable to use it :lol:

:lol: I shall look forward to the 'jigsaw project' :lol:

Just mailed you, the food and venue was lovely, did a runner after the meal tho before the caberet started and popped in to say hi at Jamies so had a lovely catch up with our boooyffrrrieeend :lol: Then got all these concerned texts/calls from work people worried about where I was so I've had to use the 'I lost my phone and couldn't find you' story so am now sat at work with my phone turned off in my pocket unable to use it :lol:

Haven't got your mail yet. :confused:

Lol at you and your phone - that was a bit of an elaborate excuse. You could've said it ran out of battery. :lol:

How's the "daytime clubbing in winter costume project" coming along??

Haven't got your mail yet. :confused:

Lol at you and your phone - that was a bit of an elaborate excuse. You could've said it ran out of battery. :lol:

How's the "daytime clubbing in winter costume project" coming along??

:lol: I know and now it means I can't use my phone all day :oops: :lol:

It's not coming on very well at all, we need to devote today to the 'daytime clubbing in winter costume' project and 'carrying belongings without Keeper' project :lol:

:lol: I know and now it means I can't use my phone all day :oops: :lol:

It's not coming on very well at all, we need to devote today to the 'daytime clubbing in winter costume' project and 'carrying belongings without Keeper' project :lol:

You don't need a keeper, just do what I do and leave your stuff around for people to nick. :lol: I've got a massive phone at the moment as well, which complicates the carrying belongings project.

I'll email you to continue the costume discussion.

You don't need a keeper, just do what I do and leave your stuff around for people to nick. :lol: I've got a massive phone at the moment as well, which complicates the carrying belongings project.

I'll email you to continue the costume discussion.

:lol: We may as well carry a sign saying 'Thieves come and nick our stuff' :lol: I've not even thought about the 'carrying phone' project :confused: I guess if we join ourselves at the hip and do everything together we don't need any communication methods cos we'll have got each other :lol: It's so stressful being 'sans Keeper' :eek:

My e-mails seem to be stuck in cyber space so try mailing now.

Why not do what the tourists do and carry a big rucksack on your back? It enables you to have extra space around you when dancing and if anybody annoys you you just whack them with it...... you can also keep some sarnies in there for later if you get a bit peckish!

Why not do what the tourists do and carry a big rucksack on your back? It enables you to have extra space around you when dancing and if anybody annoys you you just whack them with it...... you can also keep some sarnies in there for later if you get a bit peckish!

:lol: :lol: We have trouble staying upright at the best of times, a big rucksack might not be wise. Maybe a little one, something like this?

:lol: :lol: We have trouble staying upright at the best of times, a big rucksack might not be wise. Maybe a little one, something like this?

That looks great because it wil even cushion your fall when you go over. See! It's looking more appealing already!

Back