San an or Ibiza town?

Ibiza Town for cosmopolitan out of this world atmosphere, but expensive drinks. San An for cheap drinks and drunken lewd behaviour ;)

It's a personal thing, but for us Ibiza Town wins by a country mile. Possibly one of the most charming, alluring, places I have ever visited.

Wouldn't actually stay there though :D

They each have there own advantages and disadvantages. Certaninly San An is a lot cheaper and the sunset strip is awesome.

However, just for the gorgeous buildings and overal vibe, I'd choose Ibiza Town.

san an is a beautifull place boasting the worlds finest sunset and boy its amazing brings a tear to my everytime san an also boasts the world famous west end where cheap drinks and party party are the norm

ibiza town is more chilled

do no ignore one or the other they are both must do's

i think its quite good that we can now discuss there 2 resorts without breaking into chasos like everyone used to. ;)

I just came back from San An, and I liked there, it is cheaper and you can go visit Ibiza City easily taking bus,wich is 1.50€ I think.

after this years trip

go for ibiza town on playa d bossa

I DEFINATELY PREFER SAN AN TO LIVE IN!
You get the sunset strip so close, Eden & eS pARADIS, THE GORGEOUS San An Bay, THE PLACE UP NORTH IS GREAT TOO!! I dont think you can say roughly that Ibiza town is just for Cosmopolitans, I dont agree.
I think it depends on what you want close to you, me: i want beaches and the strip!

I think the overall stink of the west end is most offputting.

Unless of course you like the smell of vomit and disinfectant, which I don't. :D

I thought the smell in Ibiza Town was worse. There is a really strong stench of public toilets around the place.

agree! san an near the strip doesnt stink, its very nice and beautiful and we have managed to get apartments just above savannah this time! excellent!

To be honest, we encountered a lot of people just being sort of full of themselves in Ibiza Town -- what made it difficult was when we heard people making negative comments about the English (and no, it wasn't prompted by us whipping bottles of beer at anyone; once we were sitting, eating dinner; another time, we were walking up from the beachfront). It sort of kills the cosmopolitan vibe to hear people stereotyping and slagging off others... Especially when one of the people overhearing that conversation is English (my husband). I think San An is more loud and the west end is not as chic, but the sunset strip can't be beat.
Don't get me wrong -- Ibiza Town has wonderful bends of charm, but I was really put off a few times by people being plainly ignorant. Ouch. Nastiness is never a cool thing to wear.

uhh not a good store there! sorry to hear people being mean! well, some people are very stereotype, and roughly you might say the ones with class go elsewhere than san an, and all the beer drinking lager louts go to san an - but i dont believe in this statement. i dont drink beer, i love ibiza town but i prefer staying in san an cuz the atmosphere is relaxing!

WeLuvIbiza said:
I think the overall stink of the west end is most offputting.

Unless of course you like the smell of vomit and disinfectant, which I don't. :D

tell me what u like, and i shall say bad things about it! is
that a good way? no! tell us what like instead, ok amigo/amiga?

### barx

craigyt2k1 said:
i think its quite good that we can now discuss there 2 resorts without breaking into chasos like everyone used to. ;)

that was a very mature statement craigy!! ;) ;)

we salute you!!

;)

barx old boy,

what's your problem?

I express an opinion that the smell of vomit and disinfectant from the west end is unpleasant and offputting.

Obvisouly some people are willing to put up with this kind of thing to enable them to get cheap booze. That's fine, each to their own, live and let live.

People go to Ibiza for entirely different reasons, personally I go to visit a few clubs and enjoy the best dj's in the world. Additionally, I like to spend time chilling, which always involves one or more visits to the sunset strip, which we adore.

Our itenary does not include getting so drunk you cannot stand up, which on the few occasions we have ventured into the west end seems to be the general gist of what goes on. Why else would the bars sell as much as you can drink in 1 hour for 8 euros unless the objective was to get absolutely smashed as quickly as possible?

If anyone on here thinks I am upmyself for not wanting to particiapte in the 'fun' of the west end, they are very sad indeed.

:D :D

Robo said:
craigyt2k1 said:

that was a very mature statement craigy!! ;) ;)

we salute you!!

;)

hehe, cheers.

thefoxster84 said:
Wheres the best place to be San Antonio or Ibiza Town?

Might as well say "What's better, cats or dogs?"

Let us know what you are into and we can advise accordingly. Thanks.

Might as well say "What's better, cats or dogs?"

[/quote]

I preffer cats, they are clean. 8) LOL

Back