San an or Ibiza town?

Ibiza-girlie said:
well im only staying in san an cuz of the lovely sunsets, not cuz of all the lager people!

I just spend so much money in taxis if I stay in San Antonio, we have stayed in the Bay on a few occasions and yeah Kuhmaras, Coastline, Kanya and Kasbah are lovely but there's nothing else for me at that side of the island.

At the end of the day it all comes down to personal choice and what you want to get out of a holiday.

WeLuvIbiza said:
And what may I ask is wrong with a beer @ 10:00am???

This is one of the naighty things I love about being in Ibiza (or other places for that metter), ordering a beer with breakfast!!

:D :D :D

Hehe but then we get better used to that over here in the Channel Islands. If you don't have a beer before 10.00am over the water in Alderney, they think you are some kind of missfit, LOL

Both sides have strong good points and bad points. San An has loadsa dickheads wanting to fight and piss everyone off and the Town side's let down is the homosexuals that don't respect another mans boundaries and can;t accept that not all men are like them...

This is my own personal opinion based on my experiences.

The thing i dislike most about the west end or a lot of san antonio is that there is too many english people and not enough of any other country.

dfunky said:
The thing i dislike most about the west end or a lot of san antonio is that there is too many english people and not enough of any other country.

That's a good enough reason to avoid the place LOL.

haha! well since i was raised in London, Woking - I dont mind the brits - i luv the english lifestyle, the afternoon tea and scones and the way people respect eachothers on escalators!

WeLuvIbiza said:
for us Ibiza Town wins by a country mile.
Possibly one of the most charming, alluring, places I have ever visited

:D :D :D

Ibiza_vec2002_18_14.jpg

Ibiza IS great, but I also have to admit that there are many other gorgeous and amazing places on this earth, fortunately.....

Back